No announcement yet.

Does somebody need lessons in Russian?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does somebody need lessons in Russian?

If you are interested in learning the Russian language and getting acquainted with Russia and its culture, let me help you with this.

Hello russian cousin, Im from Slovakia and I only know russian alphabet (I can read and writte, I dont understand much, but russian is similar with slovakian) and I dont have keyboard with russian letters :/

Comment

Hi
      Yes I'm intrested. Recently I don't have much time to be here, but if you know some good websites or something, I'd appreciate

Comment

Originally posted by BroniJ View Post
        Hello russian cousin, Im from Slovakia and I only know russian alphabet (I can read and writte, I dont understand much, but russian is similar with slovakian) and I dont have keyboard with russian letters :/
        Hello, Bronislava, you can use automatic translator, virtual keyboard, transliteration ... as well as the generally accepted rules of punctuation.

Comment

Hello! I'm doing a research for my new project and I need your help. I would like to learn more about English-speakers' knowledge of Russian culture and Russian cartoons, in par...

Comment

yes, i need, i'll be wonderful to read your information.
            gmail.com login

Comment

I am trying to learn Russian. I would be lying if I said I would not need Russian lessons.

Comment

Working...
              X