Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you prefer a silent ignore from someone or hearing the truth...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having an experience similar to this right now. There's this guy who I've been talking to for almost a year now. We started out as good friends, then along the line we started forming something more than that. I really like him and he really likes me. But lately, he hasn't been responding to me, even though I see him online. I'm really worried about him because I'm afraid that I said something that made him ignore me. I just hope we can talk again real soon.

Comment

Hearing the thruth is hurt but most people fear to say the thruth and they choose to ignore

Comment

Why you worry about one who dropped you. No cause for that and no your fault. Stop care about other peoples' decisions. World is not always going your way. Be calm and get over it

Comment

Most of us like to have some reasonable communication from our friends before they discontinue. It is better to do some follow up with them if we really feel missing them.

Some stop suddenly visiting interpals. Probably, due to their other commitments. Some stop chatting with us but be available in Interpals. I think they feel boredom with you. Evenif we resume chatting also, it would be very dry. Some friends are passionate but found fault with you due to communication gap. Some follow up is required. ))

Comment

If the person is family or close friend i ask directly what the matter is. If we re talking about online chat i d think the person doesnt really care and he/she isnt worth thinking over n wasting time.

Comment

I would prefer a silent ignore.

Comment

I probably will choose to hear the truth. a bitter truth is better than the silent ignore. because, if you know the truth so you know how to fix it

Comment

The truth is preferred, but people are so afraid to be honest these days.

Comment

Hear the truth, maybe you'll have time to take some precautions.
                    http://oi59.tinypic.com/28cgg01.jpg

Comment

A sweet lie, it's always better for my little heart

Comment

Definitely hearing the truth. It has happened with two different people, that out of nowhere they just stopped communicating with me. I never ever had any sort of a fight with them, and until the last conversations we ever had, it was very friendly. In both cases the person kept using either interpals or other sites I knew they used, but just completely ignored me. Another of them just ignored me - when I asked her on another site about it, she came back to interpals only to block me, and hasn't used the site since. Another of them came back to give me some sort of an explanation later on, and we agreed to continue our friendship, only to see that the ignoring would happen again... So, having faced that situation a few times, I would absolutely prefer to hear the truth..

Of course, a lot of people I've talked with here have randomly stopped using this site, and I don't really mind as long as the friendship isn't really close. But in both of those situations it actually was close, and that's why it sucked hard.

Comment

I like to know the version of truth before I speak on that.I am a lone wolf and I have most habits similar to a European but I am also a religious person to some extent so some people around me make assumptions about me based on personas and I rather hear a silent ignore from them then to hear a hateful dialogue.
                          Other then that sometimes people close to me think of me differently I rather tell and hear the truth from them.

Comment

Working...
                          X