No announcement yet.

What do you do yourself to be happier?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do yourself to be happier?

One can be happy when both One and and One's environment is happy. For example, a family member can be happy when he (she) and all his (her) family members are happy. One can do lot of things for oneself and be happy. To become more happier he/she has to do something good for others.

With this topic, I would invite your personal experiences that will motive others to do something for others, which will finally help the doer.

I drink alcohol, a lot of it
    Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

I've written a story about myself, my experience, mutual supporting each other with my wife. Look my profile, if you interested in.

Comment

Get massage and drink juice..

Comment

I put people down

Comment

read a book, listen to music, do something nice for someone else.

Comment

I'm sorry, I read your post several times and don't really understand your question.

What do I do to make myself happy? I don't do much. I'm typically a happy and positive person. I don't know why; I have no recipe; I just am.

Like everyone, I've faced tragic situations in life, worse than some and not as bad as others...maybe it has helped me to adapt and always press forward. Or maybe I'm just used to disappointment. Ha ha.

And not to go all philosophical, but I'm of the thought people by and large tend to be as happy or as miserable as they chose to be.
              We don't get to chose the hand we are dealt in life, but we chose how we play the hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post
                Get massage and drink juice..

This sounds like the best plan.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisShiva View Post

This sounds like the best plan.
                  Yes indeed..i pampers myself..it is always being a good idea to be relax.."RELAX" is only one word that i think about happiness..

Comment

If I feel grateful, for any small things..that is happiness feeling.. Easy to find so kind of things, simple things in everybody everyday life, if we live in peace, health, one good coffee, we have food for eat, friends, sunshine, spring, everyday many things why we should be thanful, this give me happiness feeling allways. Just focus on good things.
                    I can feel happy, if I can make happy others, or help to others. I love others, thats make me happy too, my love feeling.
                    Simple things give me standard happy feelings..fears, worry feelings, or dont like myself mood.. like the dark clouds on sky.. they come and gone.. the sunshine feeling is the general with me.
                    So, my simple answer.. what am I do for my happiner: keep my focus on good things
                    Last edited by Talise12; 02-24-2017, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Drawing and watching old auteur movies makes me very happy.
                      Also, I like making presents to people I care about. I feel very good when a person enjoys something I wisely choosed and wrapped in colorful paper. Making present look good is pretty fun too.
                      I feel happy from spending time with my grandpa, my cousin and his parents. I feel comfrotable and calm around them.
                      Also, I kind of like walking anywhere with headphones in my ears, listening to music and imagining other worlds (daydreaming) sometimes so much I fall out from reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutwrench View Post
                        I'm sorry, I read your post several times and don't really understand your question.

What do I do to make myself happy? I don't do much. I'm typically a happy and positive person. I don't know why; I have no recipe; I just am.

Like everyone, I've faced tragic situations in life, worse than some and not as bad as others...maybe it has helped me to adapt and always press forward. Or maybe I'm just used to disappointment. Ha ha.

And not to go all philosophical, but I'm of the thought people by and large tend to be as happy or as miserable as they chose to be.
                        We don't get to chose the hand we are dealt in life, but we chose how we play the hand.

You might have observed that my Q and Brief are different. I am sorry for that. What I wanted to write in the title is " What good have you done to others to make yourself happier?" The root of this Q is my belief that one should be happy only when one's surrounding people are happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Talise12 View Post
                          If I feel grateful, for any small things..that is happiness feeling.. Easy to find so kind of things, simple things in everybody everyday life, if we live in peace, health, one good coffee, we have food for eat, friends, sunshine, spring, everyday many things why we should be thanful, this give me happiness feeling allways. Just focus on good things.
                          I can feel happy, if I can make happy others, or help to others. I love others, thats make me happy too, my love feeling.
                          Simple things give me standard happy feelings..fears, worry feelings, or dont like myself mood.. like the dark clouds on sky.. they come and gone.. the sunshine feeling is the general with me.
                          So, my simple answer.. what am I do for my happiner: keep my focus on good things
                          I like your attitude in this regard. Thanks for your comments.

Comment

Originally posted by russiansadness View Post
                            Drawing and watching old auteur movies makes me very happy.
                            Also, I like making presents to people I care about. I feel very good when a person enjoys something I wisely choosed and wrapped in colorful paper. Making present look good is pretty fun too.
                            I feel happy from spending time with my grandpa, my cousin and his parents. I feel comfrotable and calm around them.
                            Also, I kind of like walking anywhere with headphones in my ears, listening to music and imagining other worlds (daydreaming) sometimes so much I fall out from reality.
                            Yes. When our loved ones are happy, we will be more happy. Sharing with other family members and neighbours will bring more happiness.

Comment

Originally posted by dmink View Post
                              I've written a story about myself, my experience, mutual supporting each other with my wife. Look my profile, if you interested in.

I have gone through your profile. It is very interesting. Something to learn from you. I will chat with you separately.

Comment

Working...
                              X