• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just listen my favourite music. I am very lazy for doing something. :P

Comment

Feed homeless animals

Comment

I try to do what I enjoy, things that fulfill me.

Comment

I eat chocolate.

Comment

Escape reality by playing video games, watching movies and reading books.

Comment

It might work better to eliminate being unhappy over things that it doesn't help to be unhappy about, to shift how you see things.

The general strategy of placing importance on others is also promising, of being happier by making others happier.

I have kids, so the workload adds up a bit, but I enjoy their enjoyment of lots of little things, and just playing with them.

Comment

I think if you have goals in life and you fullfil your dreams. You shouldn't give up. For being happy we do a lot of things what do we want. I'm for example go to sports, walk outside, meet friends etc. Everyone can be happy but not everyone tryies to be.

Comment

Originally posted by maninthemirror2 View Post
                  just listen my favourite music. I am very lazy for doing something. :P
                  Just listen to Türku.

Comment

Playing with the cat and the laser pointer, there is no way to resist to laugh.

Comment

talk with friends
                      listen music
                      singing!!

Comment

What can make you happy? Well, I've recently faced this problem because I suddenly understood I wasn't happy. The only thing you need to understand - it's up to you to be happy or not to be, it's only your choice. Only you can make you happy - not your date, or friends. Only you. Do small things that can be pleasant for you every day - small walks, a glass of vine in the evening, a new t-shirt or a piece of cake in the street cafe, going to the concert of your favourite band.

Comment

take a prozac

Comment

playing guitar

Comment

I'm constantly doing something!

Comment

Spend time with family and friends. Enjoy every moment as if it your last. Just do whatever makes you happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X