No announcement yet.

What do you do yourself to be happier?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing that always works is traveling to a random country overseas for a week or two adventure. Being in a new place and meeting new people is fun and will make you forget all of your problems. I did this a couple days after a break-up once and by the time I had returned back to the US a couple weeks later I felt great and completely happy.

Comment

i spend my time with my friends

Comment

Watching movies/series about everyday life, having hobbies (drawing, reading, playing basketball), going out with friends and also calling my mom. That may seem like nothing but just hearing her voice and stories help stay calm and make me happier somehow.

Comment

Doing something good for others. Their reaction will boost up your mood for a whole day :-D

Comment

I simply stay away from negative people.

Comment

trying to positive thinking and closer to allah

Comment

I make myself happy by doing the things that I love the most. I am also happy when i am with my family

Comment

I try to be active on a daily basis and steer clear of alcohol.

Comment

I am the eternal traveler. Even don't know how to say... When I travel, I feel alive. I have been dreaming about visiting Spain since I was a child. And finally my dreams come true! My family and I booked the luxury apartment in Barcelona - https://www.lugaris.com/en/. Can't believe it's true, I'm so excited!

Comment

i can't stop eating chocolate to make myself happier, so now i am 2 kg happier since the last summer

Comment

Originally posted by Naresh1529 View Post
                        One can be happy when both One and and One's environment is happy. For example, a family member can be happy when he (she) and all his (her) family members are happy. One can do lot of things for oneself and be happy. To become more happier he/she has to do something good for others.

With this topic, I would invite your personal experiences that will motive others to do something for others, which will finally help the doer.
                        I think, im feeling happy when im meet family, friend, etc. But not to hurt me just lauging together and do good somethings. I think like than make me happy

Comment

Friends,

I usually eat junk food and Cookies!!!!

Which leads to me feeling fat.. so I quickly get UN-HAPPY!!!!

So I am not really sure. Playing video games makes me happy.

Which leads me to being un happy, because of over eatting and NOT moving, leads to health problems.

So I guess I really do not know. I am not a happy person, I am grumpy!!!

thank you for sharing.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

I got an e-mail today that started like this:
                            Dear Nicky,

I hope this email finds you well.

Nearly a whole year has passed since you very generously contributed towards the treatment of ‘Ben’ the wounded elephant who hobbled up to the Bumi Hills Safari Lodge with a severely injured leg. We are very happy to report that with the funds raised we were able to immobilise Ben on two occasions last year to treat his wounds, as a result he has made a full recovery and is seen grazing along the shoreline regularly by our rangers.

I had completely forgotten about the donation I made so seeing that really brigtened my day. As far as doing things for others go, I sometimes give money to charity. That's about it really, I do not really have any people or family in my life so not much more I can do.

Comment

I lie under a coconut tree and enjoy the afternoon breeze

Comment

I am happy most of the time one way or another

Comment

Working...
                                X