Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why so hard to meet new friend in here ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why so hard to meet new friend in here ?

many of people in here sometimes just read my messages bcs i wear a weird clothes? or just a bit arrogant ?
    in their profile they're always say "message me if you wanna be friend with me or i'm have a open mind"
    that the bullshit thing i always found at their profile. what about you guys ?

The best bet is to just be patient. A lot of people on here are judgemental assholes and only want to talk to someone whose wanting to trade nudes etc.
    But like I said, just be patient, there are good people on here that don't mind befriending just about anyone. You'll find someone eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by fanihawe View Post
      Every individual has a series of things they feel may connect with someone and this doesn't necessarily have to be through conversation alone. It could be anything. I am open to speaking with anyone and everyone, but that doesn't discount the fact I have my own series of flavours that I feel would suit me.

Further, there is no such thing as meeting new friends. Friendships are created. Not met. What you're hoping to do is become friends immediately upon sending a message to someone who might respond. Ask yourself: is this quality control or just opening up the floodgate of friendship request spam?

Let me ask you: what do two of your recent messages to people look like?
      Papier Love Story
      Don't believe in long distance romance? We found each other online in 2010, got married in 2013 and it all started right here on Interpals.
      [Youtube] [Facebook] [Website]

Comment

why is it so important to find a friend here ?

Comment

Friendship is precious not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life but why here? If they're lonely in their life, they'll be the same here.

Comment

Originally posted by murcat View Post
            why is it so important to find a friend here ?
            I've got important news for you. It's a PENPAL site, ta-dah!

Comment

many of people in here sometimes just read my messages bcs i wear a weird clothes? or just a bit arrogant ?
              in their profile they're always say "message me if you wanna be friend with me or i'm have a open mind"
              Here's some food for thought - have you ever thought that maybe the problem lies with YOU instead? First and foremost, reflect on your messages to others. What do you write in your opening/ introductory messages? Are they one-liners like, "Hi, I think you have a nice profile so can we be friends"? If so, don't be surprised when people choose to ignore you.

Comment

i feel the same wkwk i think they just trying to make people message them lol

Comment

Hi everyone, i come back here a few months ago and i found 3 friends... i'm talking with a lot of people, like 5 or 6 per day... some of them talk to me back, some of them just want to flirt and some of them want to make friends too (as an interpal member) but we find out that we are not compatibles.. so is about lucky, perseverance and also like the friends up there said: patience.
                  I offer you my sincere friend, lets talk and get to know each other with the promises of being friends if we found interesting stuff abput the other...
                  (I apologize for my english, im learning to talk about it without ussing a translation app)

Comment

I dunno. I can't find too. And I think that is bullshit 2

Comment

whether you like it or not, every person still has their own preferences of what kind of people they want to be friends with in Interpals. I'm sorry if this sounds judgemental for anyone who saw my reply here but that's the truth. It happens to me too and I have to accept it if these people I've been messaging won't reply me because maybe I'm not the one they looking for to be friends in the 1st place. Not everyone are like that, but you can tell by the description they wrote about them like if this person looking for new friends who lived in New Zealand because they're about to move to that country, or those who lived in China so they could do the language exchange easily. who knows...Sometimes it's not about how you dress or how you look in your picture, sometimes it could be more specific like how it related with the language they want to learn or sometimes it'd just about the common interest between these people. Just think positively, stay kind, and happy. That way you'd spread the good vibes and people could sense it when they checking on your profile!

Comment

Originally posted by ThorFolklore View Post

Are they one-liners like, "Hi, I think you have a nice profile so can we be friends"?
                        To me, messages like that say, "I am boring to talk to and expect you to do all the work of conversation."

Comment

Originally posted by Flaminguera View Post

I've got important news for you. It's a PENPAL site, ta-dah!
                          of course it is the only place for finding at least somebody virtual to talk to for the sarcastic russians, whose non-virtual friends escape from them one by one

Comment

Originally posted by murcat View Post

of course it is the only place for finding at least somebody virtual to talk to for the sarcastic russians, whose non-virtual friends escape from them one by one
                            Sarcastic people will never lack attention for a very simple reason, they are never boring, unlike some 'princess' with a typical soviet mindset.

Comment

Originally posted by Flaminguera View Post
                              Sarcastic people will never lack attention for a very simple reason, they are never boring
                              if only their sarcasm does not border with the venomousness that scares off most people

Comment

Working...
                              X