Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why so hard to meet new friend in here ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too much sarcasm isn't good, because people think that you criticize them. I don't think somebody likes people who criticize others too often. However with sarcasm it's as everything, there must be place and time for it.
    In verbal confrontations it's the best weapon united with credibility.

Comment

It's funny i've been having the same problem, what's even interesting is when i do actually find someone whome i share common things with the profile says i'm not permitted to send a message which is obvious because i come from morocco, yet i can't help but wonder is this how people judge so i live in africa i'm no good? A decent conversation nowadays is something quite rare.

Comment

They're more than 9000 users currently online, you can always find one person that you can chat with. Unfortunately the sad truth is that most of them want to try out the site or are looking for "good looking" users to form a relationship. You just have to keep trying until you find someone who you can chat to. I'm sure they are good people you can befriend with.

Comment

Originally posted by al_si View Post

if only their sarcasm does not border with the venomousness that scares off most people
          Oh, mommy alsi came up to protect her little kitty. Fyi, sarcasm can't be sweet to everyone, if you find it bitter and it scares you off, just ignore, isn't it that simple?

Comment

Originally posted by Flaminguera View Post
            I've got important news for you. It's a PENPAL site, ta-dah!

haha l look who is talking......I doubt you have any 'real" friends here.....from what I have observed from your posts here on the forums, - every word stinks of arrogance...

Sarcasm is ok at times but when used too frequently as Hades91 said in his post above its comes off as being rude. Theres a fine line between being confident or coming off as a complete jerk.
            Last edited by TabbyCat-; 03-21-2017, 09:05 AM.

Comment

It's amazing, but as far as I can observe, there is no forum in the world without a few venomous snakes in it, at least 3 of them can surely be found there.

Comment

Originally posted by TabbyCat- View Post
                from what I have observed from your posts here on the forums, - every word stinks of arrogance...
                Keep observing my posts, you fake! You can even subscribe to them. You probably don't realize it, but you are flattering me, since you remember what I say, while I don't remember a single post of yours, just like a single murcat's post with any interesting content.

Comment

Oh, another thing, TabbyCat- , could you please stop stalking my profile?!

Comment

Keep observing my posts, you fake! You can even subscribe to them. You probably don't realize it, but you are flattering me, since you remember what I say, while I don't remember a single post of yours, just like a single murcat's post with any interesting content.

Of course you will never remember any of my posts because there's just a picture of a cat on my profile and not some handsome hunk which you have in your dreams. But that's not the case with me as I just find your posts too ridiculous and the same time entertaining....

Oh my god!!! you are so full of yourself!! just because I had checked out your profile a few times and you already saying I am stalking you! grow up wannabe princess!

Comment

Originally posted by murcat View Post
                      It's amazing, but as far as I can observe, there is no forum in the world without a few venomous snakes in it, at least 3 of them can surely be found there.

When the venomous snakes on a forum bites TabbyCat, the snake dies but NOT TabbyCat

Comment

haha l look who is talking......I doubt you have any 'real" friends here.....from what I have observed from your posts here on the forums, - every word stinks of arrogance...

Sarcasm is ok at times but when used too frequently as Hades91 said in his post above its comes off as being rude. Theres a fine line between being confident or coming off as a complete jerk.
                        Eh... Weird. I actually love her sarcasm lol. Better than trying to be a goody two shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Satriani View Post

Eh... Weird. I actually love her sarcasm lol. Better than trying to be a goody two shoes.
                          If you say that, they will start to think she paid you, that you are an hypocrite or worst, that she has a friend. Better to say you love the great me

Comment

When the venomous snakes on a forum bites TabbyCat, the snake dies but NOT TabbyCat
                            In fact... you are a honey badger, right ? Damn, I like honey badger ! They are so cool !

Honey badger don't give a shit

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

If you say that, they will start to think she paid you, that you are an hypocrite or worst, that she has a friend. Better to say you love the great me
                              Tbh yeah, I got paid. Tons of bucks actually :x not that I'll complain. Uh... I like darkness better, sadly. Don't try to illuminate me!

Comment

Oh, mommy alsi came up to protect her little kitty. Fyi, sarcasm can't be sweet to everyone, if you find it bitter and it scares you off, just ignore, isn't it that simple?
                                what you call sarcasm is a plain conceit without any ground. what you show on forums most of the time is bitchyness, actually from what i saw you behave like a harmless but little shit, it's ok from time to time as we all have those days but when it's permanent - not good. in russian it's 'спесь'. yes in real life i avoid such people if i smell any negativity

Comment

Working...
                                X