No announcement yet.

Trouble finding friends on this site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just keep trying, people on here, especially women want to know that the person writing to them is actually a person and not just someone trying to get money or nudes or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul_FR17 View Post
      ...We all have to report all those bad profiles to make interpals great again !
      I thought you only play with twitter. Never expect to find you in interpal

Comment

Originally posted by RockCherry46 View Post
        Just keep trying, people on here, especially women want to know that the person writing to them is actually a person and not just someone trying to get money or nudes or whatever.
        Unless you want to get hurt.

Comment

Interesting to see all the opinions. I personally agree with "RockCherry46", in so far as everyone is so tired of Scammers etc. So it does make them extra cautious.
          Whilst photographs and a profile page with information are no guarantee, it's certainly more likely to encourage others to respond to your messages rather than no photograph and/or very little information.
          Sad to hear people are rude and don't have the courtesy to reply - but I realise that's par for the course.
          Hopefully, since this post was started, you've found more friends on this site.

Comment

Mee tooo but i swear onto you my words roses are black there is not son goku graves are full of silent people mannie

Comment

Originally posted by Umalut View Post
              Mee tooo but i swear onto you my words roses are black there is not son goku graves are full of silent people mannie
              I want to see you smile and know you mean it on the forums.

Comment

i started to use this site end of 2012. those days this was a great site to find international friends and to learn language. there were lot of people here and most of time people respond for other, so we don't want to wait until reply. but now all are changed. of course it's hard to find people. number of online users has decreased.

But i think still we can find good friends. people are busy, it's true. however i love this site and i wish this should be for good people.

Comment

interpals gestapo just said i have 24 hours to change my name or be banned wtf i have had it 3 years

Comment

Working...
                  X