I need friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need friends

I have been on this site on and off for five years, in that time ive met so many good people and I have learned so much but most of my friends don't have an interpal account anymore. Will you be my friend?

Hi, i thought its funny. That your ID is Wtfdoyouwant is you wrote You need friends. XD.
    No offence ^^

Comment

Wish you get interpal account from me? I can read the poem, sing under the window of interpal.
      Last edited by dmitri11; 11-03-2017, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wtfdoyouwant121 View Post
        I have been on this site on and off for five years, in that time ive met so many good people and I have learned so much but most of my friends don't have an interpal account anymore. Will you be my friend?

I suggest a user name change would make a difference, I'm sure it puts a lot of members off contacting you. (Moderator)

Comment

OP: Sitting for five years in front of your computer doesn't sound like fun. Take a bold step outside! Have you asked yourself what you've done to make yourself more 'friend-friendly' ? I got addicted to climbing up stacks of scrap vehicles (before 'Elf and Safety rules arrived) and running 80km per week in all weathers. Women used to stop their cars and insisted I got in! Well, that's just one way of meeting people in the real world.
          Last edited by look4swissmiss; 11-28-2017, 07:25 PM.

Comment

I need more friends who every day online! Who want to chat with me because I'm so bored so much!xD

Comment

Write to new people and stop being a lazy ass

Comment

5 years is a long time. Get involved in the forums a little
                ^..............^

Comment

Well your settings suggest privacy so I am out )

Comment

Oh, so sad.I hope u are okay, Rachel. Text me if you need to talk sometime.

Comment

Hello guys I am new to interpal....these days I am mostly free and wanna make firends this chat with...

Comment

Working...
                      X