• I hate to be alone

I am turkish . If you wonder my culture or other things ı can tell you

i think no one like to be alone

Comment

Who do you need, who do you love
      When you come undone ...

https://www.amalgama-lab.com/songs/d...me_undone.html

Comment

Same bro i hate to be alone too but could you tell me about turkish? About culture and something just like that

Comment

I hate being alone, too. I'm alone most of the time, though. :")

Comment

"you were born alone", my mother said once when asked a question, "where is my twin brother/sister?".
            I was tired of loneliness in spite of having a number of friends. Then for a long time, Cinderella frequently visited me in my dreams. She is the queen of Planet Mars. Now I am found there where no one can reach. My life is chill... all around aliens and a human . They don't know my language and I don't theirs, no fight, no hurt feeling, no hate... only smiles made my life full of pleasures

Comment

Where is love of my life?

Comment

It's possible to be alone, but how it's possible to feel lonely? You have yourself, it's the whole world inside you with lots of emotions, memories and places to fill. People focus too much on things around and forget about internal things and that the main wealth is inside us.

Comment

Yes actually we have always been alone since birth, till death. Even if we stand in a crowded place full with friends/relatives whom we love. The more we realise this, the more peaceful life will be. Else if we search for happiness through friends, we should be ready to accept misery through the same path too. And peace is beyond misery and happiness.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyofSupratik View Post
                    Yes actually we have always been alone since birth, till death. Even if we stand in a crowded place full with friends/relatives whom we love. The more we realise this, the more peaceful life will be. Else if we search for happiness through friends, we should be ready to accept misery through the same path too. And peace is beyond misery and happiness.
                    Now a days people are too spoiled. We hate to be ... ? We want friends (and love) in pink, too ... or not to be. It's just part of the deal. All or nothing - so works neuron. Spirituality doesn't work.
                    Last edited by dmitri11; 04-25-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

when you are alone and lonely turn off the lights and say hello to Pamela Palm and her 5 sisters

Comment

Originally posted by sun-of-a-beach View Post
                        when you are alone and lonely turn off the lights and say hello to Pamela Palm and her 5 sisters
                        Maybe we need British English to see the cause and effect (natural order of things)?

When you say hello to Pamela Palm and her 5 sisters with silicone-injected asses, don't forget turn on the lights to see you are alone and lonely.
                        Last edited by dmitri11; 05-14-2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Why turkish women are so beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by ZeGrave View Post
                            Why turkish women are so beautiful
                            Because Turkish boys are very beautiful.

Comment

yea me too. i really dont like to be alone..
                              so that wwhy i like to talk foreign friends to know them and have friends from another country.
                              i like to make friends with them

Comment

Working...
                              X