Best friend changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best friend changes

Since the day when my best friend was scammed from an online marketing, he seems different. He won't answer his phone, never goes out of his room and only eat once a day, I wanted to approach him but rejects my offer. How can I convince him?

I think he loses a lot of money

1. I will knock the door and bring the foods
    2. Talk something nice
    3. Ask him to go park
    4. If he loses a lot of money..make him to think he has done clarity and support him..
    Last edited by Naren_ayu; 07-11-2018, 01:04 AM.

Comment

its all about time. He looks like depressed cause maybe he just lost a lot amount of money and he can't believe that he got scammed.

Try to approach him slowly on the right time, right momentum

Comment

Originally posted by ZeGrave View Post
        its all about time. He looks like depressed cause maybe he just lost a lot amount of money and he can't believe that he got scammed.

Try to approach him slowly on the right time, right momentum
        Everything is called as experience of life to make us being tough...

Comment

Try to convince your friend it is just money. It can be lost as well as earned. Health and close people around are more important.

Comment

Thank you for your response guys, I tried to convince him again and never give up. I was able to persuade him, we talked about it and told him that money could be earned back. Now he is doing much better, and he's slowly fighting all the burdens he has,

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
              Try to convince your friend it is just money. It can be lost as well as earned. Health and close people around are more important.
              Yes i do agree witb etsia..healthy is no.1

Comment

Working...
              X