Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do I do about my family being angry and no one will help me do the dishes??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do I do about my family being angry and no one will help me do the dishes??

its sucks, I trying to think of something that can make it fair. my brother never wants to help out or do any work.

our dishwasher is broken.

which sucks, I want our work to be fair. my brother is always bossing me and my mother around!.

Relax. Your family is normal. Life isn't fair so while you can be fair, don't expect random events to exhibit fairness. (That would be magical thinking.)

Comment

Stop whining!!!! When I was your age I was in the Army-------

Comment

Is this a teen magazine forum now ?

Comment

Originally posted by davidchill View Post
          its sucks, I trying to think of something that can make it fair. my brother never wants to help out or do any work.

our dishwasher is broken.

which sucks, I want our work to be fair. my brother is always bossing me and my mother around!.
          Take your headphones, turn on your favorite music and just do it. It always working.
          This is just another step of your life.

Comment

Don't sweat the small things. Putting up with minor irritation from family members is just a normal part of life.

Comment

Talk to him. Thats the best way ,Other ways lead to pitfalls another peaceful way is tolerance if you have it stir it with politness it will work wonders

Comment

Welcome Uriah. Real life is never fair, so get used to not be fair too. No idea how old is your brother, but you need to get bossy and manage it between you too. Sure, not good to fight, so yell or in the final case, escalate to your father, but you really need to stand your ground.

And yeah, otherwise get over it. I was also in the army when I was 18yo, so trust me, there are far more important issues around

Comment

well he is 14, and my dad is divorced and mother is too scared to tell him what to do, and my mother will call the police if we fight

Comment

Working...
                  X