Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about bestfriend?Should everyone have a bestfriend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should have best friends to share moments with. But it's hard to find them.

Comment

In my opinion yea! We should have at least one bestie, coz it's good to have someone other than your fam to push you when u be the laziest person ever .
      And as mentioned by the previous guy.. It is hard to find a bestie..but not impossible. you just gotta get out of your shell

Comment

I don't believe in Best Friend.. at least for now
        I used to believe it, but in reality I was hurt by it

Comment

My teacher said that best friend is who you feel enjoy to talk with and you sure that she/he can keep your secret. And until this day I havent found that person, so I don't have truly best friend
          Thats not problem for me and I can still feeling happy

Comment

I don't have anymore local real-life friends. All my best friends are online, and I never met them in person yet.

Comment

Originally posted by morethan24hours View Post
              I don't have anymore local real-life friends. All my best friends are online, and I never met them in person yet.
              Good. I can not recomended a "real life friends" to anyone. Of course you can believe in "best friend" because you have a great time, have nice photos, cute movies with them and great memories.
              But when the life is kicking your ass, and coming a dark and terrible and you really, really want and need a real friend, you stay alone. Always.
              That was a very painful but needed lesson for me. Don't trust, don't like, don't become attached to anyone. Never. No matter how long you knows each other.
              Last year I had 4 best friends. One of them I met 10 years ago, three of them I met 5 years ago.
              Now I have a few acquaintances, and one friend of those four left.

Comment

Depends on definition of best friend which also depends on age and where you are in life, imo. I have one close friend who I can talk to about general topics or personal ones and that's enough for me, We don't talk every day, but the quality of our communication matters. I also have online friends and they are also close to me by the same standard. But best friend, I think I don't use this word since I finished school.

Comment

Originally posted by Goathika View Post
                  Depends on definition of best friend which also depends on age and where you are in life, imo. I have one close friend who I can talk to about general topics or personal ones and that's enough for me, We don't talk every day, but the quality of our communication matters. I also have online friends and they are also close to me by the same standard. But best friend, I think I don't use this word since I finished school.
                  You're a goat in partially islamic country hence you're beneficial for a lot of 'friends'

Comment

Working...
                  X