Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about bestfriend?Should everyone have a bestfriend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about bestfriend?Should everyone have a bestfriend?

Im an introvert so i dont have any bestfriend

• Hades91x
    replied
    Originally posted by Goathika View Post
    Depends on definition of best friend which also depends on age and where you are in life, imo. I have one close friend who I can talk to about general topics or personal ones and that's enough for me, We don't talk every day, but the quality of our communication matters. I also have online friends and they are also close to me by the same standard. But best friend, I think I don't use this word since I finished school.
    You're a goat in partially islamic country hence you're beneficial for a lot of 'friends'

Leave a comment:

• Goathika
    replied
    Depends on definition of best friend which also depends on age and where you are in life, imo. I have one close friend who I can talk to about general topics or personal ones and that's enough for me, We don't talk every day, but the quality of our communication matters. I also have online friends and they are also close to me by the same standard. But best friend, I think I don't use this word since I finished school.

Leave a comment:

• PsychoDuchess
    replied
    Originally posted by morethan24hours View Post
    I don't have anymore local real-life friends. All my best friends are online, and I never met them in person yet.
    Good. I can not recomended a "real life friends" to anyone. Of course you can believe in "best friend" because you have a great time, have nice photos, cute movies with them and great memories.
    But when the life is kicking your ass, and coming a dark and terrible and you really, really want and need a real friend, you stay alone. Always.
    That was a very painful but needed lesson for me. Don't trust, don't like, don't become attached to anyone. Never. No matter how long you knows each other.
    Last year I had 4 best friends. One of them I met 10 years ago, three of them I met 5 years ago.
    Now I have a few acquaintances, and one friend of those four left.

Leave a comment:

• morethan24hours
    replied
    I don't have anymore local real-life friends. All my best friends are online, and I never met them in person yet.

Leave a comment:

• lontongfavorito
    replied
    My teacher said that best friend is who you feel enjoy to talk with and you sure that she/he can keep your secret. And until this day I havent found that person, so I don't have truly best friend
    Thats not problem for me and I can still feeling happy

Leave a comment:

• riapoh
    replied
    I don't believe in Best Friend.. at least for now
    I used to believe it, but in reality I was hurt by it

Leave a comment:

• Mesmeriser
    replied
    In my opinion yea! We should have at least one bestie, coz it's good to have someone other than your fam to push you when u be the laziest person ever .
    And as mentioned by the previous guy.. It is hard to find a bestie..but not impossible. you just gotta get out of your shell

Leave a comment:

• Aoyvanlapa
    replied
    We should have best friends to share moments with. But it's hard to find them.

Leave a comment:

• ogidmeisi
    replied
    I have many friends but no one best friend. Because find a "best" friend is difficult for me.

Leave a comment:

• sk1967
    replied
    Its good to have a really good one.But now a days the hardest one to find.

Leave a comment:

• Santorskif
    replied
    I think that having a best friend is an amazing experience, but it can be quite a chore. But there is nothing like it. It doesn't always mean that the two of you are going to fall in love or be together forever, but it is a relationship that requires work and attention and brings good things. I have a best friend and I would do anything for her.

Leave a comment:

• Eyouen
    replied
    On any relationship, you need to work. But if this person is not your soul mate, then there's nothing to be done

Leave a comment:

• mishkinaantonina
    replied
    I have one best friend and I think this is enough for me. I think you need to have best friends because they are the ones who will always support you.

Leave a comment:

• lalashie91
    replied
    Originally posted by wafaelmahabbah View Post
    Im an introvert so i dont have any bestfriend

I'm also an introvert but i have bestfriend and a few genuine close friends.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X