Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about bestfriend?Should everyone have a bestfriend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about bestfriend?Should everyone have a bestfriend?

Im an introvert so i dont have any bestfriend

• JamesMoorYeah
    replied
    I prefer saying "close friend" rather than "best friend", as I hate putting one above the others. "Best" implies such qualities and dedication that I feel is impossible to give or receive from/to the same person forever. Among the close friends I keep some were more important at one point in my life, less important at another, but I cannot say one was above them all.

Leave a comment:

• marinadec1987
    replied
    It is very difficult to find a best friend. I have one. We know each other from early childhood. But we do not have friendship now as we has had before. We both have families. We see rarely. We speak rarely. Even if we want more

Leave a comment:

• jack_55555
    replied
    of course should) its very necessary

Leave a comment:

• dington
    replied
    I can be your bestie, Sofiiiaaaa!

Leave a comment:

• Sofiiiaaa
    replied
    Of course having a best friend brings a lot of happy things to you.
    I think you what want to know is how to make a best friend.

Leave a comment:

• Hades91x
    replied
    Originally posted by Goathika View Post
    Depends on definition of best friend which also depends on age and where you are in life, imo. I have one close friend who I can talk to about general topics or personal ones and that's enough for me, We don't talk every day, but the quality of our communication matters. I also have online friends and they are also close to me by the same standard. But best friend, I think I don't use this word since I finished school.
    You're a goat in partially islamic country hence you're beneficial for a lot of 'friends'

Leave a comment:

• Goathika
    replied
    Depends on definition of best friend which also depends on age and where you are in life, imo. I have one close friend who I can talk to about general topics or personal ones and that's enough for me, We don't talk every day, but the quality of our communication matters. I also have online friends and they are also close to me by the same standard. But best friend, I think I don't use this word since I finished school.

Leave a comment:

• PsychoDuchess
    replied
    Originally posted by morethan24hours View Post
    I don't have anymore local real-life friends. All my best friends are online, and I never met them in person yet.
    Good. I can not recomended a "real life friends" to anyone. Of course you can believe in "best friend" because you have a great time, have nice photos, cute movies with them and great memories.
    But when the life is kicking your ass, and coming a dark and terrible and you really, really want and need a real friend, you stay alone. Always.
    That was a very painful but needed lesson for me. Don't trust, don't like, don't become attached to anyone. Never. No matter how long you knows each other.
    Last year I had 4 best friends. One of them I met 10 years ago, three of them I met 5 years ago.
    Now I have a few acquaintances, and one friend of those four left.

Leave a comment:

• morethan24hours
    replied
    I don't have anymore local real-life friends. All my best friends are online, and I never met them in person yet.

Leave a comment:

• lontongfavorito
    replied
    My teacher said that best friend is who you feel enjoy to talk with and you sure that she/he can keep your secret. And until this day I havent found that person, so I don't have truly best friend
    Thats not problem for me and I can still feeling happy

Leave a comment:

• riapoh
    replied
    I don't believe in Best Friend.. at least for now
    I used to believe it, but in reality I was hurt by it

Leave a comment:

• Mesmeriser
    replied
    In my opinion yea! We should have at least one bestie, coz it's good to have someone other than your fam to push you when u be the laziest person ever .
    And as mentioned by the previous guy.. It is hard to find a bestie..but not impossible. you just gotta get out of your shell

Leave a comment:

• Aoyvanlapa
    replied
    We should have best friends to share moments with. But it's hard to find them.

Leave a comment:

• ogidmeisi
    replied
    I have many friends but no one best friend. Because find a "best" friend is difficult for me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X