Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about bestfriend?Should everyone have a bestfriend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about bestfriend?Should everyone have a bestfriend?

Im an introvert so i dont have any bestfriend

Should everyone have red shoes? Same answer

Comment

It is good to have best friend, i think i am introvert as you. I have not many friends in my life

Comment

Best friend is a natural things. We can't make it as we like. So have a best friend is a gift.

Comment

Of course everybody should to have one.Humans are sociable living creatures.Everybody wants to share anything about own feelings but everybody doesn't listen to they, only "best friends" doing it.

Comment

I have two best friends in my real life..i will tell you they always say cruelty words but the words are true..hihihihi..i do too

Comment

It depends on how person feels without a best friend. If someone is happy in solitude, there is no need to try to make friends only because the majority does it.

Comment

I have zero friends . But i possess the qualities of a good friend . Be greatful for having atleast some better then nothing i guess.

Comment

I have three best friends

Comment

Originally posted by wafaelmahabbah View Post
                    Im an introvert so i dont have any bestfriend

I'm also an introvert but i have bestfriend and a few genuine close friends.

Comment

I have one best friend and I think this is enough for me. I think you need to have best friends because they are the ones who will always support you.

Comment

On any relationship, you need to work. But if this person is not your soul mate, then there's nothing to be done

Comment

I think that having a best friend is an amazing experience, but it can be quite a chore. But there is nothing like it. It doesn't always mean that the two of you are going to fall in love or be together forever, but it is a relationship that requires work and attention and brings good things. I have a best friend and I would do anything for her.

Comment

Its good to have a really good one.But now a days the hardest one to find.

Comment

I have many friends but no one best friend. Because find a "best" friend is difficult for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X