X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suna123
    replied
    Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
    My oldest one is 8. She revealed her wish that her daddy buys her a Gaming PC because her laptop is too slow for Fortnite.
    Of course I got a list with desired components that the PC should have inside. After I calculated that all it came out a PC over 7k PLN, much more powerful than my 3D workstation. lol
    It's good for me to play the wealthy daddy while her mother and her man are poor-fags that aren't able to buy their own flat.
    I watched what exactly Fortnight is and personally I find it a little bit too violent for 8 years old kid. On the other hand my daughter showed me that she plays such games already but with lower demand for a Hardware. (Some of those games are worse than fortnite) My influence on her mother and the kind of education of her kids where one is with me very limited. It's very likely too much criticism would lead here to escalation and worsening of very good "business" relationship with her mother.

What should I do?
    1) Buying the PC with a smirk "look how good is your daddy to you"
    2) Buying the PC and giving her mother some child education tips with the remark that she should care better what her kid do. Of course it would be hypocritical together with buying of such a PC.
    3) Not buying and showing my daughter that I'm a skimpy asshole who just finds a weird ideology "so young children shouldn't play such games". She will do it anyway but in lower quality.

Of course I prefer nr.1 option because it's the easiest one for me. But maybe someone has a better idea.
    Our boys also got their first gaming PC's at the age of 8.
    So I would definitely recommend to buy her one in case you and her mother are able to keep an eye what and how long she plays. Have a talk among adults about this topic.
    We have given our kids almost no time-restrictions, but we have our PC's until today still in the same room with our children (with 4 gaming PC's you don't need heating in winter :-P)....and we see and hear what they do and (think to) know how to avoid addiction. Many parents find much stricter rules. I think there is no general right or wrong.

But avoid any financial humiliation of her mother. Showing off with your money is hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by Narenayu View Post
    Why do you compare between the 8 yo girl in our profet era and 8y.o girl now?
    Very similar actually - in terms of physiology and genetics - although Aisha might have had her first menses later if, if you believe what is written in Islamic dogma, that "the ummah" were going through times where there was not enough to eat. This would mean a later onset of menses for Aisha than an average girl today.

Furthermore, the rather unbalanced diet as recorded in the hadiths and in the sirat would furthermore establish a later onset of menses for Aisha than average.

Have you ever seen how look like of 8y.o girl in our profet era?
    Mountains and mountains of archaeological and genetic evidence that shows that human beings have changed little over the last few thousand years.

For example, during the time of Muhammad, the average age that a girl got her first period was a bit higher than today's:

https://www.bustle.com/articles/1144...ughout-history

And in any case, even the hadiths talk about the things that Aisha did as a girl such as playing with toys - behaving exactly as a girl would be expected to behave.

Nothing much seems to have changed - even the disgusting peadophile grooming by Muhammad of Aisha's father Abu Bakr so that Muhammad could marry then have sex with Aisha

How about they look like different with 8y.o girl now?...for me it is the God secret why people did something and God have the reasons..and no judge if we dont really know the real...
    And not so secret that Muhammad, the Quran and the whole of Islam are a complete fraud. You have the Quran "revealing" that Muhammad can have sex with whoever he wanted to - of course transmitted by none other than Muhammad himself..

The Quran makes claims that it is completely unchanging and "written in stone in Jannah". Yet when you look at early Quran manuscripts such as from Saana, they differ substantially from the modern Quran text:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sana%CA%BDa_manuscript

Mr shaun..you are better making a time machine to prove all of your opinions and give me a proven that 8 y.o aisyah is same with 8 y.o girl in this era..
    As I've stated before, all the archaeological and other evidence suggests that 8-year-old girls were not all that different from 8-year-old girls today.

Everything is changing and human have limitation of knowing it...when you still not able to give me a prove about it..
    Rather "strange" that you demand "proof" from me without offering any of your own to counter me

dont embarass yourself about my profet
    What's there to be embarrassed about when straight from the hadiths and sirat we have huge amounts of evidence that Muhammad was having sex with a child who had not even had her first period when Muhammad penetrated her. Muhammad is embarrassed enough by hadith collectors such as Bukhari, e.g.:

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64
    What is embarrassing though is continuing to believe in myths about how great Muhammad was when he was very clearly - as demonstrated in the Hadiths, the Quran and his biography - a rapist, a thief, a murderer, liar and of course a peadophile.

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    I would like him to explain detail....i dont care you laughed me about it but i would like him to prove all the things he said...
    He said i have to feel embrassed about my profet...how come i feel so embarassed that all the things he said it is called opinions then he cant prove me detail...he thinks he can use 100% of his brain when he said all the things about my profet..then let me see it....
    You are the one stating that they might be different and making it looking like if it was the case... So I'm asking you : How a 8yo girl from 500, 1000, 1500 or 4000 years ago would be different from an 8yo girl from 2019?

As for Muhammad having a very young wife and having sexual intercourses with a child, it is of public notoriety... I don't understand why you would even try to deny it as I don't understand why you would twist the topic being upset about a religious matter while Hades was not asking about this at all and while we are only deviating a bit more and more.

Leave a comment:

• Narenayu
    replied
    Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

How different would be a 8yo girl from "your prophet" era then an 8yo girl from our era? Do you mean that she would reach the sexual maturity and a full developped brain much earlier than nowaday? lol.
    The only differences are actually the level of technology (which would make a woman live longer) and the culture. yet the culture in some part of the world didn't change that much during the last centuries...
    I would like him to explain detail....i dont care you laughed me about it but i would like him to prove all the things he said...
    He said i have to feel embrassed about my profet...how come i feel so embarassed that all the things he said it is called opinions then he cant prove me detail...he thinks he can use 100% of his brain when he said all the things about my profet..then let me see it....
    Last edited by Narenayu; 02-09-2019, 10:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied

Why do you compare between the 8 yo girl in our profet era and 8y.o girl now?Have you ever seen how look like of 8y.o girl in our profet era?
    How about they look like different with 8y.o girl now?...for me it is the God secret why people did something and God have the reasons..and no judge if we dont really know the real...

Mr shaun..you are better making a time machine to prove all of your opinions and give me a proven that 8 y.o aisyah is same with 8 y.o girl in this era..
    Everything is changing and human have limitation of knowing it...when you still not able to give me a prove about it..dont embarass yourself about my profet
    How different would be a 8yo girl from "your prophet" era then an 8yo girl from our era? Do you mean that she would reach the sexual maturity and a full developped brain much earlier than nowaday? lol.
    The only differences are actually the level of technology (which would make a woman live longer) and the culture. yet the culture in some part of the world didn't change that much during the last centuries...

Leave a comment:

• Narenayu
    replied
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Not every answer of course - but if it is related to Islam - and in particular to Islamic morality - then of course Muhammad's name is to be mentioned. This explains why, for example, the said user would have been into marrying off 8-year-old daughters. Naturally, it was Muhammad's sunnah to marry 6-year-old girls like Aisha and perform penetrating sex on them when they are 9.

But given your whine there, I see that you are highly embarrassed about Muhammad's name being associated with sexual activity with children. It probably means that at your core you are a moral person.

Still, if you are embarrassed about Muhammad having sex with children which is clearly spelt out in the Sahih Ahadith such as in Bukhari - as a moral person this is the correct stance to have - then perhaps your might consider whether Muhammad was a real prophet in the first place to do such disgusting things like sex with obviously children as his "sunnah"....

So, while normal parents are concerned about the process of their 8-year-old daughter growing up, many Islamic parents are thinking already marriage because that was Muhammad's sunnah for 8-year-old girls.
    Why do you compare between the 8 yo girl in our profet era and 8y.o girl now?Have you ever seen how look like of 8y.o girl in our profet era?

Everything is changing and human have limitation of knowing it...when you still not able to give me a prove about it..dont embarass yourself about my profet
    Last edited by Narenayu; 02-09-2019, 03:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    My oldest one is 8. She revealed her wish that her daddy buys her a Gaming PC because her laptop is too slow for Fortnite.
    Of course I got a list with desired components that the PC should have inside. After I calculated that all it came out a PC over 7k PLN, much more powerful than my 3D workstation. lol
    It's good for me to play the wealthy daddy while her mother and her man are poor-fags that aren't able to buy their own flat.
    I watched what exactly Fortnight is and personally I find it a little bit too violent for 8 years old kid. On the other hand my daughter showed me that she plays such games already but with lower demand for a Hardware. (Some of those games are worse than fortnite) My influence on her mother and the kind of education of her kids where one is with me very limited. It's very likely too much criticism would lead here to escalation and worsening of very good "business" relationship with her mother.

What should I do?
    2) Buying the PC and giving her mother some child education tips with the remark that she should care better what her kid do. Of course it would be hypocritical together with buying of such a PC.
    3) Not buying and showing my daughter that I'm a skimpy asshole who just finds a weird ideology "so young children shouldn't play such games". She will do it anyway but in lower quality.

Of course I prefer nr.1 option because it's the easiest one for me. But maybe someone has a better idea.
    Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 02-09-2019, 03:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Why do you always bring my profet name in every your answer?
    Not every answer of course - but if it is related to Islam - and in particular to Islamic morality - then of course Muhammad's name is to be mentioned. This explains why, for example, the said user would have been into marrying off 8-year-old daughters. Naturally, it was Muhammad's sunnah to marry 6-year-old girls like Aisha and perform penetrating sex on them when they are 9.

But given your whine there, I see that you are highly embarrassed about Muhammad's name being associated with sexual activity with children. It probably means that at your core you are a moral person.

Still, if you are embarrassed about Muhammad having sex with children which is clearly spelt out in the Sahih Ahadith such as in Bukhari - as a moral person this is the correct stance to have - then perhaps your might consider whether Muhammad was a real prophet in the first place to do such disgusting things like sex with obviously children as his "sunnah"....

So, while normal parents are concerned about the process of their 8-year-old daughter growing up, many Islamic parents are thinking already marriage because that was Muhammad's sunnah for 8-year-old girls.

Leave a comment:

• Narenayu
    replied
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

8 years old... that would be 2 years over the Islamic legal age of 6. Age 9 is when the marriage can be legally consummated like Muhammad did with Aisha.

So probably the gift Adam would be buying is not a games computer but kitchen cooking utensils or, if she is really lucky, a vacuum cleaner to make things easier.
    Why do you always bring my profet name in every your answer?

Leave a comment:

• Etsia
    replied
    How about asking her mother to share the expenses over the games computer? Have you got more kids if you're saying your olderst daughter is 8? If her mother refused sharing expenses, I guess you should buy that computer yourself just do not overdo with buying things for her too often.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

Think yourself lucky, if she was gaymanpedo's daughter she would be married with 2 children of her own by now
    8 years old... that would be 2 years over the Islamic legal age of 6. Age 9 is when the marriage can be legally consummated like Muhammad did with Aisha.

So probably the gift Adam would be buying is not a games computer but kitchen cooking utensils or, if she is really lucky, a vacuum cleaner to make things easier.

Leave a comment:

• DrSchadenfreude
    replied

What should I do?

Think yourself lucky, if she was gaymanpedo's daughter she would be married with 2 children of her own by now

Leave a comment:

• 7_up
    replied
    Damn Adam your child is already 8?? Well an alienware or gaming PC as you call is quite expensive and can get you a Jeep here lol. Get her an entry level gaming pc like a Dell 5000 series. It's more affordable and can push heavy games.

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X