Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting a boy. I would with pleasure being a father of a boy.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Getting a boy. I would with pleasure being a father of a boy.

    If I look at couples with kids around me I've noticed that rather dominant and more 'persuasive' males tend to have girls as kids. While couples where women are rather 'hard' and leading tend to have boys.

    Maybe is for a man being a little bit submissive, more like a 'nice-guy' who is leaving the reins free while his woman's pregnancy the solution to get a boy. Being 9 months not yourself is demanding but for the result acceptable.
    My father told me that his earlier friend committed suicide after he got fifth daughter. A terrible story IMHO.
    My dad is rather the easy-going tamer of an angry Pitt-bull in shape of my aggressive mother, he doesn't dance in my theory out of the row because he got a boy.

    I know it's a little bit voodoo, but I can trust my eyes and my personal observation in this case.
    What do you think about this?
    What is your personal observation in this particular matter?
    Do you love your boy(s) more than your daughters (if you have some boys and girls)?

  • #2
    I know couples with girls and boys....with extremely dominant women or extremely dominant men and a submissive men with three daughters.

    Your theory is extremely bullshit.
    I have another theory. You got your balls kicked too often in your youth? Y-sperms are weaker than X-sperms. And I observed that those men who have daughters only also had a lot of fights in their youth - winner and loser alike.

    I would like to have a daughter too, but am not going to keep trying :-P
    Last edited by Suna123; 03-20-2019, 08:20 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
      I know couples with girls and boys....with extremely dominant women or extremely dominant men and a submissive men with three daughters.

      Your theory is extremely bullshit.
      I have another theory. You got your balls kicked too often in your youth? Y-sperms are weaker than X-sperms. And I observed that those men who have daughters only also had a lot of fights in their youth - winner and loser alike.
      Well, the friend of my father was a boxer. 8(
      * deeply concerned, you have limited my hopes somehow. *

      Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
      I would like to have a daughter too, but am not going to keep trying :-P
      You have boys, please stop complaining.
      Last edited by Hades91x; 03-20-2019, 08:38 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        So if I want a boy and a girl, I should get a boy first, then ask my partner to kick my balls several times? I'm not ready for that, I didn't sign for this shit guys

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
          So if I want a boy and a girl, I should get a boy first, then ask my partner to kick my balls several times? I'm not ready for that, I didn't sign for this shit guys
          there are many more secrets about how to make girls and how to make boys. But I'm not gonna share them :-P

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

            there are many more secrets about how to make girls and how to make boys. But I'm not gonna share them :-P
            Oh Gott!!! I have the internet as well Suna. LOL
            That y sperm dies earlier but is faster seems to be the most credible hypothesis, hence lying pipe only when the egg is fertile. Additional several hour hardcore foreplay to lower the Ph value of fluid in the 'harbor of joys'

            Best option would be abortion over the 12-th week but it's illegal everywhere in EU.
            Last edited by Hades91x; 03-21-2019, 12:03 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
              ...

              Best option would be abortion over the 12-th week but it's illegal everywhere in EU.
              Just abort girl babies before the 12th week or travel to where it is legal.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                Just abort girl babies before the 12th week or travel to where it is legal.
                If that would be just so easy in every aspect.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
                  Oh Gott!!! I have the internet as well Suna. LOL
                  really? This comes as a surprise. Why don't you use it to learn how to avoid unwanted pregnancies?
                  Did you manage to father another girl?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I haven't really researched it but it's my impression that the luck of the draw gets you either a son or daughter, that it's 50-50. Of course other people have lots of theories that differ on that.

                    It would be easy to start from any hypothesis about personality type and child gender and then due to confirmation bias effect to see every case that matches as solid proof, and to not really track the others as much. I'm not sure how someone having multiple kids of different genders would factor into review.

                    I have a son and a daughter. It's odd saying that I like one more than the other since it's true that I value them both equally, but in one limited sense I prefer girls. They're so sweet when they're young, into things like singing and dancing, while boys move onto loving trains, building toys, and technology more earlier on. Of course my daughter watches videos about princesses and ponies and whatever else too, she just seems in less of a rush to explore video games, which my son is addicted to.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by john_in_bkk View Post
                      I haven't really researched it but it's my impression that the luck of the draw gets you either a son or daughter, that it's 50-50. Of course other people have lots of theories that differ on that.

                      It would be easy to start from any hypothesis about personality type and child gender and then due to confirmation bias effect to see every case that matches as solid proof, and to not really track the others as much. I'm not sure how someone having multiple kids of different genders would factor into review.

                      I have a son and a daughter. It's odd saying that I like one more than the other since it's true that I value them both equally, but in one limited sense I prefer girls. They're so sweet when they're young, into things like singing and dancing, while boys move onto loving trains, building toys, and technology more earlier on. Of course my daughter watches videos about princesses and ponies and whatever else too, she just seems in less of a rush to explore video games, which my son is addicted to.
                      Of course you do understand that your post is politically incorrect, claiming that girls and boys are different. Shame on you! You have certainly unconsciously manipulated your son to NOT be interested in videos about princesses and ponies. Shame, shame, shame...shame on you.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                        Of course you do understand that your post is politically incorrect, claiming that girls and boys are different. Shame on you! You have certainly unconsciously manipulated your son to NOT be interested in videos about princesses and ponies. Shame, shame, shame...shame on you.

                        it is poltical correct to say that girls and boys are different.
                        It is not correct to generalize girls and boys behavior. I know quite a lot of girls who neither like singing nor dancing and cry when their parents force them to wear a skirt or dress. I also know a lot of boys who play with doll houses in groups of 3-5 and also boys who like playing music instruments or riding horses.
                        It is absolutely not ok to defeminize/demasculinize children who don't fit the stereotype.....and it is not that only 10 or 20% would not fulfill them.
                        Actually I don't know a single child who fulfills them by 100%.
                        Last edited by Suna123; 03-22-2019, 02:42 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

                          really? This comes as a surprise. Why don't you use it to learn how to avoid unwanted pregnancies?
                          Did you manage to father another girl?

                          I understand the anger of left alone single mother better than you might think. On the other hand the responsibility for raising kids or avoiding of this burden is mutual. Unfortunately, women no matter how intelligent they are have sometimes tendency for playing the "all-in" games where this is not necessary.
                          However this wasn't the topic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                            Just abort girl babies before the 12th week or travel to where it is legal.

                            Desire for a boy isn't so dominant that I would kill my own blood only because it's a girl. This is also no option for me.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Hades91x View Post


                              Desire for a boy isn't so dominant that I would kill my own blood only because it's a girl. This is also no option for me.
                              When abortion is legal then parents may abort for whatever reason. Girls are less desirable in some cultures so selective abortions help.

                              It’s all to your credit that you would not kill your unborn baby.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X