Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting a boy. I would with pleasure being a father of a boy.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
    When abortion is legal then parents may abort for whatever reason.
    abortion is legal here and no, parents don't abort without thinking thoroughly about it. The gender of the baby doesn't play a role.....not even after the 5th boy or girl in a row.
    What does play the biggest role is the question if the baby will be born disabled, or if you yourself are already mentally instable before the baby is even born.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

abortion is legal here and no, parents don't abort without thinking thoroughly about it. The gender of the baby doesn't play a role.....not even after the 5th boy or girl in a row.
      What does play the biggest role is the question if the baby will be born disabled, or if you yourself are already mentally instable before the baby is even born.
      You’re likely talking about ethnic Germans. For certain Asian groups, aborting a fetus because it is a girl is okay. It’s a valid reason to these people but they keep it quiet and don’t tell medical personnel.

Comment

I'd call Hades's theory a simple coincidence because chromosomes, not personal human traits define a child's gender. In fact gender doesn't matter a lot, the most important thing is a child's state - everyone wants to have healthy offsprings.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
          I'd call Hades's theory a simple coincidence because chromosomes, not personal human traits define a child's gender. In fact gender doesn't matter a lot, the most important thing is a child's state - everyone wants to have healthy offsprings.
          Young mothers have healthy kids, this isn't coincidence.

Comment

Working...
          X