Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting a boy. I would with pleasure being a father of a boy.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
    When abortion is legal then parents may abort for whatever reason.
    abortion is legal here and no, parents don't abort without thinking thoroughly about it. The gender of the baby doesn't play a role.....not even after the 5th boy or girl in a row.
    What does play the biggest role is the question if the baby will be born disabled, or if you yourself are already mentally instable before the baby is even born.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

abortion is legal here and no, parents don't abort without thinking thoroughly about it. The gender of the baby doesn't play a role.....not even after the 5th boy or girl in a row.
      What does play the biggest role is the question if the baby will be born disabled, or if you yourself are already mentally instable before the baby is even born.
      You’re likely talking about ethnic Germans. For certain Asian groups, aborting a fetus because it is a girl is okay. It’s a valid reason to these people but they keep it quiet and don’t tell medical personnel.

Comment

I'd call Hades's theory a simple coincidence because chromosomes, not personal human traits define a child's gender. In fact gender doesn't matter a lot, the most important thing is a child's state - everyone wants to have healthy offsprings.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
          I'd call Hades's theory a simple coincidence because chromosomes, not personal human traits define a child's gender. In fact gender doesn't matter a lot, the most important thing is a child's state - everyone wants to have healthy offsprings.
          Young mothers have healthy kids, this isn't coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

Young mothers have healthy kids, this isn't coincidence.
            In many cases yes but not always. My friend was 19 when she gave birth to a boy with Down syndrome. Yet we spoke about your ungrounded theory that bossy women have sons as you said to which there is only one scientifically grounded answer - a gender of a kid is defined by chromosomes not personal traits of a mother or father of a child.

Comment

Hades gave examples of how people whine about the sex of a child and keep trying to get the sex they want. Such people are absolutely ridiculous. I have 3 boys but want a girl whaaaa whaaa, I have 4 girls and wish for a boy whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....Ridiculous. The most important thing about kids is so that they stay healthy, be good people and find their own place in life. If either a girl or a boy feels parents wanted him or her to be of the opposite sex, they start feeling hurt, people should be happy with the sex of their kids. I can understand people who get upset when disabled kids get born but do not understand those who whine about the sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                Hades gave examples of how people whine about the sex of a child and keep trying to get the sex they want. Such people are absolutely ridiculous. I have 3 boys but want a girl whaaaa whaaa, I have 4 girls and wish for a boy whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....Ridiculous. The most important thing about kids is so that they stay healthy, be good people and find their own place in life. If either a girl or a boy feels parents wanted him or her to be of the opposite sex, they start feeling hurt, people should be happy with the sex of their kids. I can understand people who get upset when disabled kids get born but do not understand those who whine about the sex.
                I'm not upset and I don't want more kids at the moment. Even if our state makes it very tempting for women to have at least two kids.
                I'm glad that my girls are both healthy and very resolute, even thought the younger one has some body contact deficits. She glues on me like a burdock when she is tired.
                Friend of mine has a disabled kid and I can imagine how difficult this is for the parents. Somehow their relationship looks for me like 'united in pain' without no 'opt-out'.

It wasn't complaining, just a discussion how to increase the probability of a boy/girl, nothing more.

Comment

I'm not upset and I don't want more kids at the moment. Even if our state makes it very tempting for women to have at least two kids.
                  I'm glad that my girls are both healthy and very resolute, even thought the younger one has some body contact deficits. She glues on me like a burdock when she is tired.
                  Friend of mine has a disabled kid and I can imagine how difficult this is for the parents. Somehow their relationship looks for me like 'united in pain' without no 'opt-out'.

It wasn't complaining, just a discussion how to increase the probability of a boy/girl, nothing more.
                  Yes, I got you are not upset about having girls. I thought you had one girl, turned out 2 You spoke about the cases when people regret having kids of certain sex, I don't get them.

Ohh the pain parents have to go through when they have disabled kids must be unbearable, that friend of mine is on her own with 2 kids, one of whom is with Down syndrome which makes her life to be very complicated. I'm also very happy my offspring is so far healthy and adequate, already a grown up person.

Comment

If I look at couples with kids around me I've noticed that rather dominant and more 'persuasive' males tend to have girls as kids. While couples where women are rather 'hard' and leading tend to have boys.

Maybe is for a man being a little bit submissive, more like a 'nice-guy' who is leaving the reins free while his woman's pregnancy the solution to get a boy. Being 9 months not yourself is demanding but for the result acceptable.
                    My father told me that his earlier friend committed suicide after he got fifth daughter. A terrible story IMHO.
                    My dad is rather the easy-going tamer of an angry Pitt-bull in shape of my aggressive mother, he doesn't dance in my theory out of the row because he got a boy.

I know it's a little bit voodoo, but I can trust my eyes and my personal observation in this case.
                    What do you think about this?
                    What is your personal observation in this particular matter?
                    Do you love your boy(s) more than your daughters (if you have some boys and girls)?
                    No observation. I would like to have boys. And to keep them complete.

Comment

The gender is determined by the sexual position that you use when you fuck the woman.

Comment

^ It, always, is good to know that there is sex eductaion in some countries. Where would we be without such knowledge.
                        Screw something on four legs to get a boy. Somehow, that post does not surprise me.

Oh Gott!!! I have the internet as well Suna. LOL
                        That y sperm dies earlier but is faster seems to be the most credible hypothesis, hence lying pipe only when the egg is fertile. Additional several hour hardcore foreplay to lower the Ph value of fluid in the 'harbor of joys'

Best option would be abortion over the 12-th week but it's illegal everywhere in EU.

The last time I checked, the Netherlands were part of the EU.
                        Last edited by Boliches; 06-02-2019, 06:13 AM.

Comment

What the hell is this? How selfish people are. If you aren't ready to love the child, whatever it is, boy or girl, then you are simply not ready to be a parent. Sorry about the guy who commited suicide but I feel worse for his kids. Like what the actual fuck, "our dad killed himself because he wanted to have a boy so badly and we were all girls". He should have never had kids in the first place if he was that psychologically unstable.

Comment

Working...
                          X