Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why online friendship often NOT lasting very long???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh i think it is difficult to find friends online. Short conversations cant be friendship.

Comment

Originally posted by marinadec1987 View Post
      Oh i think it is difficult to find friends online. Short conversations cant be friendship.
      If you don't learn to be hypocritical and lie, you can only count on short conversations in the West.
      Last edited by dmitri11; 07-10-2019, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Its because to pass time.l think they have bored to know s.o by asking the usual questions every time...
        Or they wanna talk with s.o who is the one in their mind as they dream..but its impossible

Comment

It would be funny if it was a more contemplative bot that started this thread, given that user has already been deleted.

It is odd how there seems to be a life-span to making online connections, that it can work well to talk a good bit for a few weeks but normally doesn't carry over to remaining in close contact. It seems like only so close a relationship can develop from online messages.

Instead it can work to get to an equilibrium of talking some online, but not so regularly, like a pen-pal theme. I've only ever stayed in contact with one person through this site over a longer span of time like that. It's being used more as a dating site; that kind of thing throws off making different sorts of connections.

Comment

Originally posted by john_in_bkk View Post
            It would be funny if it was a more contemplative bot that started this thread, given that user has already been deleted.

It is odd how there seems to be a life-span to making online connections, that it can work well to talk a good bit for a few weeks but normally doesn't carry over to remaining in close contact. It seems like only so close a relationship can develop from online messages...

Comment

Well I think the reason why online friendship doesn't last long is trust. People find it very difficult to trust the people on the other side of the computer. This is because of the rate of internet fraud. Everyone is to be trusted until they prove otherwise.

Comment

Because one of the side stop caring and keeping in touch with other person, probably getting bored. I have my best friend from Ukraine for over 6 years now and we still keep talking chatting and on phone

Comment

Beucase to keep a friendship you need to have common experiences and do things together, not only write and talk

Comment

It would be can be happens something like that but don't spoiled yourself with such. I've got several friends here and they real come over to my country and we meet up . Till now we still in touch . And also I found my love here and finally we married after 1 years in contact and we are on the way now to be together because I need prepare all the documents which needed. And I have bad experience also here when guys just filtring me for nothing and make me intimidated. As Asian is very impolite you know, but I'm open minding person I try to be nice but I just realized isn't correct to stay like that. So I'm prefer told them directly that I couldn't answer anymore as long as they aren't respect me back. Because I'm very clear wrote in my profile "please respect and don't underestimate " .hi guys this is real good exchange language website for me..just depend on each personality used. So don't felt bad about this you can find other kind people and a lot of them. And just be wise only

Comment

You need to learn how to talk to people. I suggest you study someone's culture before you engage a conversation with them.

Comment

Because they don't know the meaning of friendship

Comment

Working...
                        X