how to make a girl fall in love with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use bl*ck mag*c.

I am too afraid with this stuff to type it properly.

Comment

I don't mean to raise any ideas that are controversial here, and I don't see these as such, but Jordan Peterson discusses his take on social hierarchies that tends to relate to this theme a lot.

It's nothing right or left wing, or controversial. Women tend to be attracted to men who are physically attractive, intelligent, financially successful, and socially successful (with friends, self-confidence, conversation skills, personable in nature, etc.). Something like being well-dressed could come into play, but that would probably tie to being similar in appearance to the ideal the woman also prefers.

Put that way it sounds like a tall order, doesn't it? One would be attractive to women by being successful at life. The next part kind of helps, about dominance hierarchies, which is a point that tends to be completely misunderstood.

I'll map out something else prior to getting to that part. Beyond appearance, individual preferences by men and women would incline towards traits or character similar to themselves (eg. an intelligent woman would probably value intelligence, a woman considered physically attractive might naturally value that more in men, and so on). Social levels stand out less in US society but still men and women who are wealthier would end up together more, and someone from a lower class / poorer background would have trouble entering into a relationship with someone at the opposite end of that scale, in the "upward" direction.

So here's Peterson's assertion, which is a bit controversial, but not so much when you think it through: men compete for social dominance, and women choose the men, versus that working more the other way around. Women also compete for social dominance, so the most successful on that side get to do more choosing.

It's clear enough why people can see this as in conflict with gender equality. It doesn't take much conceptual shift to a claim that men and women choose each other and it's right back to working again, which isn't really contradicting the initial point.

It's hard to reduce all this to how to get one individual woman to like you. Peterson's advice would be to "put your life in order." I wouldn't necessarily frame it that way, but when I had relationship problems in my 20s it seemed to work to take focus off that scope and get my life direction sorted out more, and to be more comfortable without dating or a girlfriend. That didn't last too long, and a long term relationship clicked soon after, both for better and worse.

Comment

whisper this into her ear
        Baby I am hung like a horse

Comment

Originally posted by green3apple View Post
          Use bl*ck mag*c.

I am too afraid with this stuff to type it properly.
          When you are failed, you will get insane and ends in the hospital

Comment

Originally posted by Narenayu View Post

When you are failed, you will get insane and ends in the hospital
            You better comment and dig into John in bkk post rather than babble shorty mine with even shorter'.
            Last edited by green3apple; 06-13-2019, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X