Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are girls not interested in cooking and expect guys to be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love cooking, i've spoken to many women who also enjoy it. In fact I wrote to someone just earlier today because we had that as a mutual interest. I think you are generalizing a tad bit here. Isn't a better question "Why aren't more people interested in cooking?". It's not really a basic survival skill today, how many of you know how to start a fire with a stick these days? There is no reason to learn how to cook for a lot of people, especially if you live in a city and work a lot.

Comment

Men and women are equal. It's not like cooking is a women's thing. Both sex should learn it for thier own good. Some day one may be in a spot where one needs to impress thier significant other or just rustle something up to suit one's own palate. Would it not come in handy? Of course it would! It's better if you hate cooking and you know how to do it than love food yet don't how know to cook.
      Last edited by Shanice-Jamaica; 05-17-2017, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Did I ask you to be good at cooking?

Comment

I haven't tried cooking yet but everybody has likes and dislikes its not an unheard thing

Comment

Because nowadays women have rights that allow them to pretend that they can have successful careers.

Comment

Rubbish. Modern women just want that their boyfriends and husbands participate in household chores. Besides, being a modern girl doesn't mean one doesn't like cooking, it's merely an assumption.
              "It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt"

Comment

Originally posted by AdultWorker View Post
                Because nowadays women have rights that allow them to pretend that they can have successful careers.
                it sounds as if you are a muslim or russian. no, I did not check you profile and no idea about your country

Comment

Working...
                X