Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are girls not interested in cooking and expect guys to be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love cooking, i've spoken to many women who also enjoy it. In fact I wrote to someone just earlier today because we had that as a mutual interest. I think you are generalizing a tad bit here. Isn't a better question "Why aren't more people interested in cooking?". It's not really a basic survival skill today, how many of you know how to start a fire with a stick these days? There is no reason to learn how to cook for a lot of people, especially if you live in a city and work a lot.

Comment

Men and women are equal. It's not like cooking is a women's thing. Both sex should learn it for thier own good. Some day one may be in a spot where one needs to impress thier significant other or just rustle something up to suit one's own palate. Would it not come in handy? Of course it would! It's better if you hate cooking and you know how to do it than love food yet don't how know to cook.
      Last edited by Shanice-Jamaica; 05-17-2017, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Did I ask you to be good at cooking?

Comment

I haven't tried cooking yet but everybody has likes and dislikes its not an unheard thing

Comment

Because nowadays women have rights that allow them to pretend that they can have successful careers.

Comment

Rubbish. Modern women just want that their boyfriends and husbands participate in household chores. Besides, being a modern girl doesn't mean one doesn't like cooking, it's merely an assumption.
              "It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt"

Comment

Originally posted by AdultWorker View Post
                Because nowadays women have rights that allow them to pretend that they can have successful careers.
                it sounds as if you are a muslim or russian. no, I did not check you profile and no idea about your country

Comment

I think, there is no rule. Cooking is not only women's task! We have 21 century I'm very interested in cooking and also my boy enjoy it. I cook on weekday, he cooks on weekend and everyone is happy

Comment

I prefer him not to be interested in cooking as long as he doesn't expect me to cook well and everyday..we can order or have meal out.
                    Eat little, eat healthy..Except sweet cravings..

Comment

Only some women think this way and I find this logical and irrelevant. There are also men who expect a wife who cook so it's the same. Different people have different skills and interests and people always tried to benefit some way from their partner.

Cooking is a basic skill, someone who doesn't know how to cook will logically prefer a partner who can cook for him or her (no matter the gender).
                      ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) I'm watching you

Comment

Originally posted by Al_ice View Post

it sounds as if you are a muslim or russian. no, I did not check you profile and no idea about your country
                        Yeah he sounds like a ****** sexist idiot.
                        Last edited by RRicho; 05-26-2017, 08:50 AM. Reason: Forum Rule 4 ..... Swearing in forums is not permitted.

Comment

Women are drinking like men and going to bars like our fathers. Times have changed.
                          ^..............^

Comment

well women have been cooking since creation it would'nt hurt if men picked up the slack. i love cooking but i admire and respect guys who do.

Comment

I do feel like I am doing art when I am cooking, I don't think cooking is annoying even though it takes a long time to finish several dishes, most of time I cook for myself but would like to cook for my family or friends

Comment

So it's normal for women to cook but unnormal for men?? You are wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X