The breakfast recipe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizzier1624 View Post
    Usually, I just have some fruit and toast. But, if I'm feeling very productive, I'll make cinnamon rolls or pancakes.
    I also make a pretty good breakfast casserole.
    Here's one of my favorite breakfast recipes, though. It's so good!
    Coffee Cake
    Thank you for your detailed sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by ginagreen View Post
      Today I have some bread and eggs for breakfast due to the short time to prepare to work.
      Yep, so many people without breakfast due to the less time to prepare, we should take care about the breakfast time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
        cottage cheese with radish and chives
        Yep, this kind of breakfast looks pretty than before. It's the real breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post
          I have banana, Soto Ayam and hot sweet tea...
          Wow, starting a day with a cup of hot tea makes the day spiritual, right?

Comment

Originally posted by mala_feliz View Post
            I prefer to have fruits as my breakfast as it's smoothen the disposal process of the cycle of the body
            Yep, the fruits are so good for our body, but avoid to have fruits when you have empty stomach, it will work worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post
              I am fasting today ..no breakfast..
              The breakfast is the most important meal in a day, you could have no lunch and no dinner but cant have no breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by fabcastech View Post
                I usually eat papaya first because I read that is good to eat a fruit with empty stomach (fasting) then I have two scrambled eggs as protein morning and just to satiation I have a cup of tea without sugar and some cookies.
                Although, the classic Brazilian breakfast is usually bread with butter and coffee with milk.
                Your breakfast recipe is really good, but what I read is that is bad to eat fruits with empty stomach. Er...

Comment

Originally posted by lizzier1624 View Post
                  Usually, I just have some fruit and toast. But, if I'm feeling very productive, I'll make cinnamon rolls or pancakes.
                  I also make a pretty good breakfast casserole.

Here's one of my favorite breakfast recipes, though. It's so good!
                  Coffee Cake

4 eggs
                  1 cup of softened butter
                  2-3/4 cups of sugar, divided
                  2 teaspoons of vanilla
                  3 cups of flour
                  1 teaspoon of baking soda
                  2 cups of sour cream
                  2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon
                  1/2 cup of walnuts (chopped)
                  a pinch of salt
                  Butter, for greasing pan
                  Cinnamon sugar mixture, for coating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  1.)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. (177 degrees C)
                  2.) Combine butter and 2 cups of sugar in a bowl.
                  3.) Combine flour, salt, and baking soda in a separate bowl.
                  4.) Add eggs one at a time and beat them with a whisk.
                  5.) Mix in the vanilla.
                  6.) Add the flour mixture, alternating with the sour cream. Stir the batter each time.
                  7.) Grease the bundt pan with butter, and coat it with your cinnamon sugar mixture
                  8.) Put 1/3 of your batter into the pan.
                  9.)Combine the cinnamon, walnuts, and the remaining sugar.
                  10.) Sprinkle the mixture over the batter.
                  11.) Repeat these layers twice.
                  12.) Bake for about 45-55 minutes.
                  13.) Enjoy!
                  woow looks delicious

Comment

Hello! I usually prepare oats pancakes. You need oats, a little bit of milk or water, then smashed banana(or any other fruit to be smashed like apple), cinnamon, floru, baking powder and you need to fry them in small amount of oil

Comment

I live in the tropics, in Thailand, so I like to have tropical fruits for breakfast, papaya, pineapple, mango, lychee, whatever is around. Only having fruit (along with tea; I drink a lot of tea) doesn't work for my stomach so I also have a pastry or toast, or maybe a small bowl of a breakfast cereal.

Comment

Kanapka z jajkiem, szczypiorkiem i wędzonym łososiem. (Sandwich with egg, chives and smoked salmon.)

- thin slice whole-grain bread
                        - cottage cheese or mayonnaise as layer on bread
                        - fine chopped chives
                        - slice smoked salmon
                        - 2-3 slices hard cooked egg
                        - 1 TS mayonnaise (if bread was greased with cottage cheese)
                        - pinch black pepper
                        (optional as decoration) 1 TS black or red caviar

+ Big cup coffee with milk.

Comment

Here is a sample from our Indian Diaspora-- one of my favorite breakfast items: Poha. Some night preparation required. But, light on tummy and super tasty.

Comment

Today i breakfast with "pecel" it's like vegetables with peanut sauce.. You can eat with chicken,fish or beef. *can't upload picture*

Comment

Eggs and toast!

Comment

Mostly i have cereals, omelette or sandwiches at breakfast in different variations. From cereals i eat the most often porridge, rice or millet. I cook it with fruits, nuts, sesame or other seeds and add honey. There also can be a lot of different variations of omelettes - with mushrooms, tomatoes, herbs, chicken, beckon. I make sandwiches from veggies with some protein - like egg, some fish, chicken or maybe lunch meet. Rarely i make fruit salads with dressing of sesame oil, lemon juice and honey.
                                People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life.

Comment

Working...
                                X