Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you love the following drinks or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coconut_Boy View Post
    Espressos are not affordable for everyone
    You are right, I only love the espresso with honey and cream, Im not a real coffee lover,right?

Comment

My fave drink is fresh lemonade with honey. My daily drink.

Comment

I'll go with the Ginger Beer, thanks.

Comment

Damn, can't remove my vote anymore. Voted for cola before I realized it says GINGER cola, wtf is up with that. Anyway, nothing from your list, but if I'd have to choose something at a gun point I guess I'd go for a cocktail.

Comment

Originally posted by Filip2 View Post
            Damn, can't remove my vote anymore. Voted for cola before I realized it says GINGER cola, wtf is up with that. Anyway, nothing from your list, but if I'd have to choose something at a gun point I guess I'd go for a cocktail.
            When I saw there was someone voting for the ginger cola, I was surprised that there seems few people know that.

Comment

Originally posted by greenbull-kills
              None from your list . I only love and drink milk, mango juice and water.
              Oh, the mango juice the most unacceptable juice for me, just dont like the smell of it. Drink some hot water is good for us in hot summer.

Comment

None of them. My favorite is organic orange juice.

Comment

I usually like my hot chamomile tea, but I also like Milk, Lemonade, Malta, and Fruit Juices as my drinks.

Comment

I really a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream, marshmallows, and crushed up mints.
                    Head in the clouds, feet on the ground. I'm a very simple person with a very strong heart.

Comment

I've never tasted the ginger beer. Does it contain alcohol?

Comment

I've never tasted the ginger beer. Does it contain alcohol?

Comment

I'm ok with a hot tea.

Comment

I love tea & coffee..

Comment

Espresso is affordable! Just don't but food at the store and then you have lots of money for espresso!!!!

Comment

Cold beer! What could be better?

Comment

Working...
                                X