No announcement yet.

any other vegans here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and ^ this is someone with nothing else to do.

Comment

Fenris has eaten all available animals in his country and now hating on vegans xD. He's gonna eat humans very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by thinker06 View Post
        Fenris has eaten all available animals in his country and now hating on vegans xD. He's gonna eat humans very soon.

Of course not, need to leave a few left behind so that they can breed and produce more meat
        Not hating on anyone though, as I've stated before, everyone are allowed to eat what they want : ) That's the most important I think.
        As long as people are happy with what they eat, it's all good, no one is better or worse for their food choices.

Comment

Originally posted by thinker06 View Post
          Nah, he is hating that someone is enjoying veganism and trying to help others become vegan lol

Comment

Originally posted by HariyarSand View Post
            I'm a vegetarian and thank god I live in the heaven of vegetarian foods.
            Yes! On my visit to India I was glad not to have meat because of a great variety of vegetarian products which were extremely delicious. I'd certainly wish to try some vegetarian and vegan dishes, to have healthier diet but I do not think I can become a vegan but I think vegans and vegetarians have lots of delicious food options and I'm going to surf the net for them too. I do not eat meat often and will start to include healthier products in my diet for sure. hehehe but the devil in me says that seldom I will not refuse some delicious pizzas hmmmm maybe even vegans have delicious pizzas, who knows, maybe I can try theirs

Comment

of course vegans have delicious pizza! I like Daiya's. they can be found in many grocery stores, at least in america.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalwife View Post
                of course vegans have delicious pizza! I like Daiya's. they can be found in many grocery stores, at least in america.
                Is it more expensive as compared to regular pizza?
                Also how do you drink tea and coffee? Do you use Soy milk as alternative?

Comment

Working...
                X