Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is a good vegan recipe or dish from your country?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a good vegan recipe or dish from your country?

Hi all.

I am a new vegan interested in various vegan dishes from around the wirld. In case you may not know, a vegan is like a vegetarian; however vegans do not consume ANY animal products ( such as dairy or eggs).

ok, bye.

Hello, I make a delicious vegan chili. I replace the meat with marinated or smoked tofu. When I am about to serve I add some nutritional yeast flakes.

Take care

Comment

That depends...in which direction do your tastes lie? I'm from S.A but I could suggest foods native to my ethnic background. A firm favorite here is a sugar bean curry with roti. You could try spinach and chickpea curry. If you like less spicy food maybe you could try a delicious brown mushroom and pea pasta in creamy sauce. I could go on and on
      Last edited by Jsw77; 06-10-2018, 04:47 PM. Reason: Most of my original reply disappeared on posting

Comment

A lot of Indian vegetarian food minus diary is Vegan. Indians use Ghee which is derived from Milk but you can easily replace this with Olive Oil.

Examples :
        Rice + Lentils
        Roti/Paratha + Vegetable Curries

There are also Fruit salads of many varieties.
        Lookin' for Booty on the Seven seas.

===========================
        I like to write about Food http://www.grubzon.com/

Comment

vegan is food for poor

Comment

Originally posted by IngenueKim View Post
            Hi all.

I am a new vegan interested in various vegan dishes from around the wirld. In case you may not know, a vegan is like a vegetarian; however vegans do not consume ANY animal products ( such as dairy or eggs).

ok, bye.
            Pickled cucumber with vodka is simple and best.

Comment

Originally posted by VaselineBasket View Post
              Pickled cucumber with vodka is simple and best.
              That’s a low-calorie meal! It’s vegan, low in fat and gluten free!

Comment

Working...
              X