No announcement yet.

Do you drink green tea with some sugar?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you drink green tea with some sugar?

I am surprised to hear that some people drink green tea with sugar. I have never drunk green tea with sugar. I don't drink tea and coffee with sugar as well, but I add a little milk in them.. Do you like green tea? Do you drink green tea with some sugar?
    Last edited by YuuichiTam; 09-22-2018, 08:07 AM. Reason: tea sugar

Black tea is somewhat more at trend here .

Comment

Originally posted by YuuichiTam View Post
      Do you like green tea? Do you drink green tea with some sugar?
      Yes, green tea is considered a staple drink in my country, we usually sweeten it with sugar...some others with a lot of sugar.

Originally posted by YuuichiTam View Post
      I have never drunk green tea with sugar.
      You don't know what are you missing.

Comment

If I drink green or herbal tea, I usually put bee honey in it and I sweeten cofee with cane mollases. If sugar, then I prefer cane sugar.

Comment

I prefer black tea because compared with green tea it has at least some taste. And I don't use usgar at all, it doesn't matter if its tea or coffee. In Poland sugar is sold in 1 kg pack, I would rather have my glocery bag 1 kg lighter.

Comment

Sugar in tea is a disgrace ! (imho)
            The thing is as soon as you start putting less sugar, then none at all, in drinks like tea or coffee, it's impossible to get back to sugar. You wonder how you were able to drink that in the first place.

Comment

I drink green tea with honey, or plain. I do not particularly like sugar in any tea. I only add cream into black teas, or coffee.

Comment

I often drink Oolong tea with sugar candy) I don't put sugar into tea, just take a candy into mouth and drink tea)

Comment

I drink black tea without sugar.

Comment

I never drink tea with sugar, sometimes I add a little milk in it.

Comment

Working...
                    X