Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite “foreign” food outside your nationality?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I´m German and like English food as Shepherds Pie, Ploughmans lunch, Bubble&Squeak, or Indian Tikka Masala (what ever with it lol), I like asian ones as well, like Thai beef salad (so delicious) or anything with glass noodles, but I can die for Tabouleh. Oh yes, Tabouleh. Eat loads of it and getting happier and happier

Comment

i am from turkey we have so much diversity of food here.Not only kebabs but the breads are so diverse .therefore i justlove mexican food but i cant find one place doing in here ankara im missing it so much i wish we had taco bell or something

Comment

I like Indonesian and Italian foods. However, my favourites would be chocos, patatas bravas (the ones with aioli and ground black pepper, or with tomato and hot pimienton de la Vera), but my favourite is tortilla de patatas. I will have that at any time.

Comment

I love pocky or home made churros. I used to love Vietnamese noodles with vegetable in my hometown. They made them so delicious! They tasted like noodles and vegetable, not like a poo in other companies.

Comment

Tom Yum <3 my mom and dad always took us to a Thai restaurant everytime there was a special event because the food there was so yummy, but I especially loved their tom yum the most! Sadly we migrated so I can't visit anymore, and even if I can find similar ones it's just not the same anymore... but I'll always love it!

Comment

Italian and Japanese. Italian is probably the best food in the world.

Comment

Greek, Spanish and Mexican foods are my favorites. Quesadillas are just amazing.

Comment

Korean Kimdap or vegetarian versions of Japanese foods.

Comment

Lamb intestines. This is how we goats show our superiority.

Comment

I love russian food especially borshtch

Comment

I like the amazing tofu cake! Tofu is a great vegan substitute for cream because of its airy texture. This Strawberry tofu Cake recipe is no-bake and in low calorie. It is a great recipe to the vegetarian and the people who want to lose weight.
                        Tofu is a great vegan substitute for cream because of its airy texture. This Strawberry tofu Cake recipe is no-bake and in low calorie. It is a great recipe to the vegetarian and the people who want to lose weight. INGREDIENTS • 1 tablespoon salted cherry blossom • 1 tablespoon white jelly(20g) • 1 bowl fresh strawberry(300-500g) • 1 package of lactone tofu(500g) • 1 cup milk (400g) • 2 tablespoon strawberry jam • 10-15 cookies Instructions 1. Put the salted cherry blossoms in the container and add clean water. Soaking the salted cherry blossoms for about 15 minutes. Pour

Comment

Italian and asian

Comment

All Italian food, pasta is delicious! (I'm Mexican).

Comment

I'm from England and I love national British dish!

Comment

Noodle for sure! And all Indonesian Food

Comment

Working...
                                X