Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

Just me and my mom

Do you make you wife dress up as a goat while you are dressed as Noah when you're drunk TDLCVI, do you regret it in the morning when you sober up?

Lol.
    You and MOM...? You’re an effing fake! Kiwis say “mum” ...effing liar!

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

You and MOM...? You’re an effing fake! Kiwis say “mum” ...effing liar!

Well look at you cursing away, you seem absolutely unravelled TDLCVI

Oh I never said I was a Kiwi

Does you wife have a safe word when you're drunk?

Lol.

Comment

Well look at you cursing away, you seem absolutely unravelled TDLCVI

Oh I never said I was a Kiwi

Does you wife have a safe word when you're drunk?

Lol.
        I’m just inspired by Sancta Lux’s post. Don’t flatter yourself, Flunkie. I’m having fun you you. This is a lot more fun than trying to make sense with you.

Have you ever considered suicide? It could be freeing...

Comment

I’m just inspired by Sancta Lux’s post. Don’t flatter yourself, Flunkie. I’m having fun you you. This is a lot more fun than trying to make sense with you.

Have you ever considered suicide? It could be freeing...

I would imagine that is the daily thought your poor long suffering wife has

Fun, we haven't even started yet TDLCVI

Comment

I would imagine that is the daily thought your poor long suffering wife has

Fun, we haven't even started yet TDLCVI
            Go for it, loser! This is a lot more fun!

Comment

Go for it, loser! This is a lot more fun!

Only time will be the judge of that TDLCVI

Lol

Comment

Only time will be the judge of that TDLCVI

Lol
                You’re slowing down. How often do you bop your mummy? What’s that like?

Comment

You’re slowing down. How often do you bop your mummy? What’s that like?

Pffft ask yours

Lol

Comment

Pffft ask yours

Lol
                    She’s dead. I think she’s in a little box somewhere.

Anyway, you’re getting slow. It has been fun. Thanks. Get some new insults and come back refreshed.

This is quite therapeutic! That Sancta Lux is a Genius!

Comment

She’s dead. I think she’s in a little box somewhere.

Anyway, you’re getting slow. It has been fun. Thanks. Get some new insults and come back refreshed.

My sympathies....to her

Speed is not a sign of quality, well that is what you wife always says about you

It has been wonderful to see the real side of you when drunk, of course I will still always call you out on your lies, hypocrisy and general asshatery as and when, so absolutely nothing has changed TDLCVI

Lol

Comment

Hey Sancty, TDLCVI can have my likes, I don't give a rats a$$

As for the usual smokescreen of any grown man that screams bully etc because of something someone has written on the internet to them it really is because they are not used to being presented with the truth, if someone has a controlling personality disorder playing victim when they can't get their own way is simply to be expected

Do you know why you and I have never argued or fought here, it is because of the way you reply to people and post in threads, you are respectful and polite, even when you are clearly right and the other person is wrong for sure, you don't get emotional about it and you let things slide in a humorous/sarcastic sort of way, that is your nature. If you were an aggressive faux know-it-all, hypocrite and used tall life experience tales to back up ludicrous claims it would be probably a different situation between us. Also other than forum link spammers there are less than a handful of people that need my particular type of guidance and all I really do then is highlight the obvious
                        It's not about how important are the likes but rather about how it seems some people enjoy the posts between you and Roger

Well, I don't know how is Roger for real. You could be right, of course, and the kind of controle freak you describe would probably play the victims as some people from certain countries do for sure, lol, yet I'm not so much interested in what he is and some of his posts remain interesting or right, even Lauri (pbuh, lel) was interesting to read sometime :v
                        As for know, Roger truly speaks French and is one of the rare people on the forum that can understand the shit I'm saying in French and when i'm bitching about English, talking about Brittany (which he known better than most of the French people as well) or anything like this, so I appreciate him at least for this.

And yeh, of course I noticed that you have kind of grievances against people you usually argue with.From what I've seen, there are those spammer, a so called artists and some Deus-Vult from random places x)

Comment

I'm only the Light and it seems I turned this discussion in a bigger shitstorm :v

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                            It's not about how important are the likes but rather about how it seems some people enjoy the posts between you and Roger

Well, I don't know how is Roger for real. You could be right, of course, and the kind of controle freak you describe would probably play the victims as some people from certain countries do for sure, lol, yet I'm not so much interested in what he is and some of his posts remain interesting or right, even Lauri (pbuh, lel) was interesting to read sometime :v
                            As for know, Roger truly speaks French and is one of the rare people on the forum that can understand the shit I'm saying in French and when i'm bitching about English, talking about Brittany (which he known better than most of the French people as well) or anything like this, so I appreciate him at least for this.

And yeh, of course I noticed that you have kind of grievances against people you usually argue with.From what I've seen, there are those spammer, a so called artists and some Deus-Vult from random places x)
                            So, you say that.
                            I can recognize two people in forum which speak german and polish on native level. Everyone else is 'TDLCVI' per definition.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

So, you say that.
                              I can recognize two people in forum which speak german and polish on native level. Everyone else is 'TDLCVI' per definition.
                              What is "TDLCVI" by the way? ._.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

What is "TDLCVI" by the way? ._.
                                Ask Dr.Damage-Joy
                                I just used the term because of 'meh' factor

Comment

Working...
                                X