Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you try peruvian food?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

    Just me and my mom

    Do you make you wife dress up as a goat while you are dressed as Noah when you're drunk TDLCVI, do you regret it in the morning when you sober up?

    Lol.
    You and MOM...? You’re an effing fake! Kiwis say “mum” ...effing liar!

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

      You and MOM...? You’re an effing fake! Kiwis say “mum” ...effing liar!

      Well look at you cursing away, you seem absolutely unravelled TDLCVI

      Oh I never said I was a Kiwi

      Does you wife have a safe word when you're drunk?

      Lol.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

        Well look at you cursing away, you seem absolutely unravelled TDLCVI

        Oh I never said I was a Kiwi

        Does you wife have a safe word when you're drunk?

        Lol.
        I’m just inspired by Sancta Lux’s post. Don’t flatter yourself, Flunkie. I’m having fun you you. This is a lot more fun than trying to make sense with you.

        Have you ever considered suicide? It could be freeing...

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

          I’m just inspired by Sancta Lux’s post. Don’t flatter yourself, Flunkie. I’m having fun you you. This is a lot more fun than trying to make sense with you.

          Have you ever considered suicide? It could be freeing...

          I would imagine that is the daily thought your poor long suffering wife has

          Fun, we haven't even started yet TDLCVI

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

            I would imagine that is the daily thought your poor long suffering wife has

            Fun, we haven't even started yet TDLCVI
            Go for it, loser! This is a lot more fun!

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

              Go for it, loser! This is a lot more fun!

              Only time will be the judge of that TDLCVI

              Lol

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

                Only time will be the judge of that TDLCVI

                Lol
                You’re slowing down. How often do you bop your mummy? What’s that like?

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                  You’re slowing down. How often do you bop your mummy? What’s that like?

                  Pffft ask yours

                  Lol

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

                    Pffft ask yours

                    Lol
                    She’s dead. I think she’s in a little box somewhere.

                    Anyway, you’re getting slow. It has been fun. Thanks. Get some new insults and come back refreshed.

                    This is quite therapeutic! That Sancta Lux is a Genius!

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                      She’s dead. I think she’s in a little box somewhere.

                      Anyway, you’re getting slow. It has been fun. Thanks. Get some new insults and come back refreshed.

                      This is quite therapeutic! That Sancta Lux is a Genius!

                      My sympathies....to her

                      Speed is not a sign of quality, well that is what you wife always says about you

                      It has been wonderful to see the real side of you when drunk, of course I will still always call you out on your lies, hypocrisy and general asshatery as and when, so absolutely nothing has changed TDLCVI

                      Lol

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

                        Hey Sancty, TDLCVI can have my likes, I don't give a rats a$$

                        As for the usual smokescreen of any grown man that screams bully etc because of something someone has written on the internet to them it really is because they are not used to being presented with the truth, if someone has a controlling personality disorder playing victim when they can't get their own way is simply to be expected

                        Do you know why you and I have never argued or fought here, it is because of the way you reply to people and post in threads, you are respectful and polite, even when you are clearly right and the other person is wrong for sure, you don't get emotional about it and you let things slide in a humorous/sarcastic sort of way, that is your nature. If you were an aggressive faux know-it-all, hypocrite and used tall life experience tales to back up ludicrous claims it would be probably a different situation between us. Also other than forum link spammers there are less than a handful of people that need my particular type of guidance and all I really do then is highlight the obvious
                        It's not about how important are the likes but rather about how it seems some people enjoy the posts between you and Roger

                        Well, I don't know how is Roger for real. You could be right, of course, and the kind of controle freak you describe would probably play the victims as some people from certain countries do for sure, lol, yet I'm not so much interested in what he is and some of his posts remain interesting or right, even Lauri (pbuh, lel) was interesting to read sometime :v
                        As for know, Roger truly speaks French and is one of the rare people on the forum that can understand the shit I'm saying in French and when i'm bitching about English, talking about Brittany (which he known better than most of the French people as well) or anything like this, so I appreciate him at least for this.

                        And yeh, of course I noticed that you have kind of grievances against people you usually argue with.From what I've seen, there are those spammer, a so called artists and some Deus-Vult from random places x)

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                          This is quite therapeutic! That Sancta Lux is a Genius!
                          I'm only the Light and it seems I turned this discussion in a bigger shitstorm :v

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                            It's not about how important are the likes but rather about how it seems some people enjoy the posts between you and Roger

                            Well, I don't know how is Roger for real. You could be right, of course, and the kind of controle freak you describe would probably play the victims as some people from certain countries do for sure, lol, yet I'm not so much interested in what he is and some of his posts remain interesting or right, even Lauri (pbuh, lel) was interesting to read sometime :v
                            As for know, Roger truly speaks French and is one of the rare people on the forum that can understand the shit I'm saying in French and when i'm bitching about English, talking about Brittany (which he known better than most of the French people as well) or anything like this, so I appreciate him at least for this.

                            And yeh, of course I noticed that you have kind of grievances against people you usually argue with.From what I've seen, there are those spammer, a so called artists and some Deus-Vult from random places x)
                            So, you say that.
                            I can recognize two people in forum which speak german and polish on native level. Everyone else is 'TDLCVI' per definition.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

                              So, you say that.
                              I can recognize two people in forum which speak german and polish on native level. Everyone else is 'TDLCVI' per definition.
                              What is "TDLCVI" by the way? ._.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

                                What is "TDLCVI" by the way? ._.
                                Ask Dr.Damage-Joy
                                I just used the term because of 'meh' factor

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X