Cake Recipe Recommendation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cake Recipe Recommendation

I made a really good cake last week, and I am looking for recommendations, preferably not too complex and from scratch. What's your favorite homemade cake recipe?)

Hi, mine is the simple and easy one, I like sweet and sour so I will try lemon cookies, lemon cakes, I also like fruit, dry fruit, so fruit cake, fruit cookies like Florentine. I made Florentine cookies yesterday and it was yummy. I got the recipe from you tube channel of Julia Baker. I love to watch Anna Olson, Joy of Baking, Laura Vitale, etc. and my favorite is Anna Olson, sadly her subscribers are less than 500.000.

Btw what cake did you make last week? Can you share the recipe? My favorite cake is cake "tape" (fermented cassava) but actually I love traditional cakes very much. You know my country is rich with traditional cakes :-)

Comment

I cant wait until I get off of work today to look up those recipes) Lst cake I made was for my neighbor. It is this recipe: https://natashaskitchen.com/drunken-...hocolate-cake/. But I've been waiting to make this one: https://thesouthernladycooks.com/201...hern-jam-cake/

Comment

Vienna cheesecake - so tasty! And, BTW, doesn't needs mascarpone cheese only. If you can find good cottage cheese - it will be good too.

Ingredients: 1 kg mascarpone cheese 8 eggs 3/4 cup sugar 2 tbs corn starch/vanilla pudding powder 2 tsp vanilla extract 1/4 cup of Choc...

Comment

I like the tofu cake recipe. Tofu is a great vegan substitute for cream because of its airy texture. This Strawberry tofu Cake recipe is no-bake and in low calorie. It is a great recipe to the vegetarian and the people who want to lose weight.
          https://www.tofutoday.com/tofu-desse...rry-tofu-cake/

Comment

cake, marengue, cream, fruits
            Last edited by Elina_Ma; 07-05-2019, 09:28 AM.

Comment

make a pineapple upside down cake

Comment

chocolate ripple cake

Comment

My favourite cake is Black forest cake. We call it Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte

Comment

I have a great cake recipe. It seems to cook it is not difficult.

I recommend to use. Ingredients

• 1 box yellow cake mix
                    • 4 eggs
                    • 1 stick butter
                    • 1 can tangerines drained, 1/2 cup juice the can
                    • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
                    • 1 box vanilla instant pudding mix
                    • ½ cup powdered sugar
                    • 1 can crushed pineapple
                    • 4 oz Cool Whip
                    A cool, sunny, fruity, chilled dessert for a hot summer afternoon, this Pig Pickin cake is easy to make and lovely to eat at a poolside. Give it a try!

Comment

Working...
                    X