Tea or coffee?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee is the no.1, but is there anyone who loves hot cocoa as much? ^^
    I appreciate good tea very much too, but drinking coffee is just my perfect morning ritual.

Comment

• My love is tea. Green or puer. I learn everything new around this field of culture)

Comment

• I like both. Coffee is good with oat drink and refresh it, when I'm tired. I want to drink tea in the evening before going to bed or when I get cold outside. Make warm and do not take a night's sleep.

Comment

• Definitely tea

Comment

• Black or herbal tea with sugar

Comment

• How could anyone choose one or the other? I love both coffee and tea, hot or cold.
              My current favorite is Bengal Spice tea hot with heavy whipping cream and vanilla and a little sweetner. Tastes soo good!

Comment

• I like coffee more than tea.

Comment

• tea-ong-kok

Comment

• I personally prefer tea, that being said I am partial to a well made flat white

Comment

• Originally posted by iLondon View Post
                      I personally prefer tea, that being said I am partial to a well made flat white
                      A well made "flat white"...? What's that? Flat white is a type of paint on this side of the Atlantic...

Comment

• Tea it is for me

Comment

• Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

A well made "flat white"...? What's that? Flat white is a type of paint on this side of the Atlantic...

Hahaha! it's very similiar to a Caffé Latte really, just with less milk and more coffee and is served in a smaller size (typically).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_white

Comment

• I like lemon grass tea without sugar.

Comment

• I'll choose tea cold or hot. I think coffee makes my breath smell bad after I drunk it

Comment

• i like both, but i prefer soft colombian coffee, i just delicious

Comment

Working...
                                X