• Show
Clear All

• Black tea for me personally .

Comment

• Always coffee

Comment

• Milk tea

Comment

• Coffee, definitely coffee)) only it invigorates me in the morning and improves my mood. Although I heard that there is more caffeine in tea, the effect is still not the same.

Comment

• я люблю кофе ,чай пью реже) но люблю чай горячий с вареньем из инжира

Comment

• both of them

Comment

• mint green tea with a shot of simple syrup is the best. I love the smell of coffee, but not the taste ;~;

Comment

• Chines tea..phuer ,or dahunpao...and different sort of chines tea..no doubt..tea is a perfect beverage.)))

Comment

• I choose tea. I love to collect different kinds of tea and drink them little by little, one by one, enjoying the taste. I don’t like tea with honey, and I usually drink it without sugar, but it all depends on the variety.

Comment

• I have both every day, coffee to wake up in the morning and tea at night before I go to bed

Comment

• I think it's tea with food. But of course coffee if you drink it without anything. ^^

Comment

• I prefer tea from all the options.

Comment

• I like more tea than coffee. Green tea without sugar/

Comment

• Depends on situation...

Comment

• La mejor manera de empezar el dia es un buen cafe

Comment

Working...
                                X