No announcement yet.

What would you do if...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will hire khan as cleaning service for a week..lol..
    Wwyd if your bf was alan?

Comment

• I'll wait for a week and hire khan as a substitute gf for alan for 3 years.................
      what would you do if khan arrived at your house without informing you?

Comment

• I'd lock the doors closed with him outside, call the police saying there was an escaped con outside. I'd then laugh as they hauled him away.

WWYD if you were addicted to pouring sand in your eyes and could not be cured of this terrible ailment?

Comment

• I will stay at home and away from the sand

Wwyd if you married with a sex doll?

Comment

• I'll take a cold shower and kill Senji Nakajima because it was he who married the sex doll and told everyone that I did it.

What would you do If a Russian Hitman is chasing you while you're on a date?

Comment

• I will give my innocent expression and said i am hungry because my dating time was over and all is because of him..

Wwyd if the russian hitman saw you his talent using pistol?

Comment

• he will definitely scared to see a commando

wwyd if you're on a place where no one understand your language?

Comment

• I will use my body language or draw something..people can read through pics..hehheehe
                  Wwyd if you are in forest that no body couldnt find you?

Comment

• I'll simply do what Agafia Lykova has been doing for the past 73 years."Survive"

What would you do if you knew I was stuck in that forest and only you could help me?

Comment

• I will give you a smelly fart first..lol
                      Wwyd if a hot russian man (not hitman) kidnapped you?

Comment

• I'd befriend him and convince him that I'm the right guy for her "hot Russian sister" and that he should arrange our marriage ASAP

What would you do if Mr. Khan was in hospital and the only way to save him was to smell his farts for 3 days continuously?

Comment

• it is impossible to someone smells Khan's fart for such a long time, I would already buy his coffin .............

what would you do if you were stranded on a desert island?
                          Last edited by Alan_br; 01-05-2018, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• I will call you alan...lol
                            Wwyd if someone left you in the unknown island?

Comment

• We already call him "Alan". we don't call him "Alien"

I'll simply do what Robinson Crusoe did

What would you do if you had to carry Mr. Khan's smelly coffin in your car?

Comment

• I would trade it in for a bottle of rat poison and feel I got the better of the swap.

WWYD if all the ads you see came alive?

Comment

Working...
                                X