No announcement yet.

What would you do if...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would got surprised and then run away from them ...............

what would you do if you lose your swimsuit while swimming?

Comment

• I would be popular once in a while

wwyd if you lost your gf in the woods?

Comment

• I am straight and i dont have a gf..
        Wwyd if you feel so sleepy and still stuck on the mall to accompany your friend shopping?

Comment

• i would run like a zombie behind them, till i got a coffee somewhere

WWYD if you want buy a new LCD TV in market but the model you want is only available per order?

Comment

• I would certainly arrive in the store early to be one of the first to buy the new LCD TV

what you would you do if you were the leader of your country for 2 years?

Comment

• you won't know that... but i'm like king David, hard but righteous and i think it would need much blood to bring the country to the right path. People aren't nowadays like the mother in the old fairy tale where she said that the other woman should take her kid, only for the reason that her child survives. People would say cut in half this fucking baby, because only my pride and dignity is this what counts.

WWYD if you would lost you appetite and joy on food because you lost your smell taste?

Comment

• for survival, I would take food anyway but I would visit a doctor immediately, doctor Hades

wwyd if someone slapped you in front of a cop and there is no reason?

Comment

• I will use my cool expression to say to the cop.."why dont you catch him up and sent him into the jail?"..both of us know the rules

Wwyd if random person hug you immediately?

Comment

• It's would be WTF moment, but I would show my white teeth (i never show my teeth to people i like) and give that "pleasure" to the person back.

WWYD when stay in queue in pharmacy store to buy a pack painkillers and short before you are at the counter a old nasty woman tries to put her butt in front of you with words "i stand behind this person" which stands the whole time in front of you?

Comment

• I will smile because it sounds funny to me whathe old nasty woman done is so childish

Wwyd if you became a social experience target that suddently someone sit down on your lap?

Comment

• I'd love to act as perv as possible to scare that someone away !

Wwyd if I stepped on your big toe with a smile ?

Comment

• I will hold you and ask why you did it..

Wwyd if i fart like khan and smell so disgusting in front of you?

Comment

• I would be no choice to hug you and announce people around that I found my soulmate

wwyd if someone snatch money from you on a road at night?

Comment

• I will be shocked

Wwyd if someone gives you a bicycle?

Comment

• Trade it straight away for a wheelchair.

Wwyd if I bite your finger with a smile ?

Comment

Working...
                                X