No announcement yet.

What would you do if...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wwyd if khan was able invisible and stole your cell phone?
    Use the Find My Phone app to track it down and steal it back then I would spray paint Khan so he couldn't do it again.

WWYD if a face appeared in your morning coffee and told you that the end of the world was coming soon?

Comment

• I would drink it a would make a rendezvous with a psychologist.

WWYD if a psychologist would say you're normal, then the person would defecate in center of the room in front of you?

Comment

• I'd offer that person the psychologist's contact information and then would go for a new cup of coffee.

WWYD if you and another were waiting for an elevator. The doors open, and without looking,the other stepped inside but there was no elevator car there, so they fall 40 floors, screaming all the way. The doors close. Just then, a 12 year old kid sees you and asks about that scream.

Comment

• i would say... take the staircase kid, those people cried because they have won the Darwin award.

WWYD if you would realize that most people act so schematic like programmed robots.

Comment

• I'd reprogram them to do my evil bidding such as bringing me their parent's toothbrushes! Muhahahaha!

WWYD if you had a gassy stomach just before your first date with your ideal partner the night before they leave the country for two years?

Comment

• I would ask to my ideal partner to see beach together and took away food...the wind of the beach could be my reason of my fart..my ideal partner do not mind about my fart because he dated the human not zombie

WwYD if you wanted to go poop while you got locked in the lift?

Comment

• I will do that and it will be presentable for the people inside the lift who wished to filmed my activity. I would ask them for the tissues and also request them to help me clean the lift

wwyd if Naren got mad? (P.S: as I don't get her a normal human being)

Comment

• Hahahaha..i am naren....

Wwyd if khan got mad?

Comment

• Answer is simple... he would marry Naren.

wwyd if Trump offer you a job to be the part of his team?

Comment

• I would accept the job.

what would you do if there's no water for 1 week?

Comment

• I would dehydrate, shrivel up, and die. Boy, what a pleasant question. Thanks for ridding me off...

WWYD if you could do something that nobody else could do?

Comment

• good question. See I am on Planet Mars with Cinderella and you people still exploring how to be land on Planet Mars

wwyd if you propose a guy/girl and he/she run away from the scene?

Comment

• No answer indeed...

WwYD if you can see ghost?

Comment

• hoooooooo... I see her daily here

wwyd if were in a bus with a woman next to you that you don't know and you farted?

Comment

• I will keep silence and pretend it nothing wrong

Wwyd if your mom comes to your house

Comment

Working...
                                X