No announcement yet.

What would you do if...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would become an uncivilized hermit and be free!

WWYD if your sgnificant other was only in an amorous mood when he or she had verrrrry bad breath?

Comment

• I wouldn't begin such story at all

WWYD if a person is interested in you but you know that are only a toy to overcome few hours of boredom?

Comment

• I would prefer the other side of picture

wwyd if Hades91 becomes the President of your country, Erik... the prime minister, Alan...the Army Chief and Naren... the Master Chef??

Comment

• I will move to new zealand ....

Wwyd if you feel so amazed?

Comment

• I would think what have I neglected to notice beforehand

WWYD if you have only two drinks inside and all drunken girls which make a party with you behave like crazy 13yo, girlies, despite they are respectable as far they are sober?

Comment

• I'd tell them silly jokes like why did the bicycle not want to go anywhere? It was two tired.

Why were the elephans banned from the public swimming pool? Because they kept dropping their trunks.

WWYD if a mosquito that is as large as house was looking at you very intently?

Comment

• I would use the most powerful insecticide in the world to kill it.

What would you do if you became the sexiest person alive?

Comment

• I would dance for the world peace

WWYD if you would be the regent of this world?

Comment

• Assuming regent means I get to control it, I'd have everyone run to the east to see if I could change the length of a day with all of us working together. If they are already on the east coast, I hope they can swim.

WWYD if a single hair kept growing 10cm per hour from between your eyes no matter how much you tried to stop it?

Comment

• I would get disturbed with that and I'd also go to a doctor as quick as I can.

What would you do if everyone in the world was in love with you?

Comment

• They would definitely loved me, you know why? Because I am the only human living on Planet Mars

wwyd if you're in short of Petrol on an Island where Zombies exists?

Comment

• I would write a banner with "Zombie-fugees welcome" with some hearts and flowers, it will surely change everything.

WWYD if you're a vampire and the world becomes affected with zombie epidemic?

Comment

• I'd become an oppressed minority and demand equal rights to brains instead of this cheap blood.

WWYD if a cow moved into your house and would not leave, even if you offered it a steak dinner at that fancy restaurant?

Comment

• I will leave the cow in one of my room and going to sleep

Wwyd if you couldnt sleep

Comment

• claw my eyes out'
                                wwyd if a three headed conical shape asked you about the state of your atma in the middle of the night on the all saints day?

Comment

Working...
                                X