What would you do if...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd wonder to myself: "what the hell is going on here?"

What would you do if you were a psychiatrist and your patient tells you he intends to kill a woman?

Comment

• I will ask to mr rricho what he will do if he was a psychiatrist and the patient tells him about it

Wwyd if a tiger was in front of you?

Comment

• I, as Spaceman Biff, Calvin's alter-ego, would ask Hobbes what the heck is he doing in the wrong scene of our comic strip. (Calvin & Hobbes, a true masterpiece of comic strip history. Go read a few of them. Thank me later.)

WWYD if you were dating someone and that person would only use a public restroom if you would join them?

Comment

• public restrooms aren't especially romantic places, however where is the will there is a way.

WWYD if you know somebody lies, but the person does it only because of keeping relationship between you both intact?

Comment

• I will keep my silent and pretending not knowing

Wwyd if a crocodile is in front of you?

Comment

• I'd not be naren to scream on to see a Lizard's cousin (Mr. Crocodile). I love reptiles, so I am sure, we will have a good company

wwyd if you are tired enough but a number of files are on your table to work on?

Comment

• I will sleep for a while with an alarm Wwyd if the hypopotamus is in front of you?

Comment

• I'd get quiet for a moment and think of a way to get away from theere alive.

What would you do if you became a god?

Comment

• I'd carry on as normal as I am already a god. *Smite* ⚡

WWYD if leaves and grass clippings started raining inside your house but the only way to make it stop was to be naked and carried by an elephant in a parade your whole town gets to see?
                    Last edited by SpacemanBiff; 03-14-2018, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• i would do that

WWYD if you see pink elephants in your house, but it's only the SWAT team

Comment

• I would hands up as there would be a reason if they will gonna arrest me, Then I would ask them for a reason.

wwyd if doctors revealed that you have a 4th stage cancer and you will be die after 4 months?

Comment

• i would fall in depression and apathy like everybody does in such situation

WWYD if a few weeks young kitten what strays in your garden since days because there are no dogs, begs for some food?

Comment

• I would help that innocent animal by all means

wwyd if you see a beggar beg for the food?

Comment

• if I have some money left I'd give it to him buy food.

What would you do if you could see through walls for a day?

Comment

• I will some things through the walls..it would be so interesting....it is like a james bond's movie...

What will you do if you have a partner as handsome as justin bieber?

Comment

Working...
                                X