What would you do if...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd go to the war.

What would you do if you could sell your soul to the devil?

Comment

• Depends on what I get for it? But if the devil is hot... Geez I think I've read too many Shoujo Manga lol.

What would you do if you had to choose between saving your parent's life or your own?

Comment

• difficult decision but I'd rather to save my parents' lives.

What would you do if everything was legal for 12 hours?

Comment

• I will do my life as usual...

Wwyd if you become so tiny?

Comment

• I would develop a giant ego like every tiny person XD

WWYD if you were a raven while you're looking at yourself from third person view?

Comment

• I would got amazed and speechless until I understand what's going on.

what would you do if everyone in the world was in love with you?

Comment

• Yea it could be possible but after my death

wwyd if you were on a tour to African dark forests and a cannibal tribe captured you and you have no mean to get help from outside?

Comment

• I will survive my life as possible as i could..where is the tarzan?..

Wwyd if you saw khan got mad to alan or adam or even jade?

Comment

• I would ask to Khan why he's angry.

what would you do if you found out your whole life was a lie?

Comment

• I would go to another country and start over

What would you do if everything you touched turned to gold?

Comment

• I would get richer selling the things that i turned to gold.

what would you do if you were caught in a robbery (that wasn't your fault)?

Comment

• There is a saying that every human have 7 faces in the world. So may be someone like my face would do the robbery act and police arrest me on his place but afterward they will find out that I am the wrong person and release me from police station alongwith a clearance certificate.

wwyd if your dog farts only in presence of your loved ones?

Comment

• It is easy i will drop the dog to your home khan before my lover comes...

Wwyd if alan got mad to you?

Comment

• nothing

What would you do if all of the sudden you were the leader of the KKK?

Comment

• I dont know KKK ..i only know PKK (partiya karkerên kurdistanê)

WWYD if somebody calls you with something not comfortable names..

Comment

Working...
                                X