No announcement yet.

What would you do if...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would take a medication and spend the rest of the day sleeping to recover my health quickly

what would you do if you had the power to change one thing in the world?

Comment

• I would remove hate, greed and selfishness.

If you had the chance to do 1 thing without consequences, what would you do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Naledi_J View Post
        I would remove hate, greed and selfishness.

If you had the chance to do 1 thing without consequences, what would you do?
        hhhhh i will kill you just fun hhhh i will changed the word for butter

Comment

• I would exchange your butter with margarine

WWYD if you felt never fear.

Comment

• I'd do everything that I want ( that means dangerous actions) because I know that my fear never be a problem for me.

what would you do if you saw a person rob a bank and then donate it all to charity?

Comment

• I wouldn't interfere because I lose nothing in this scenario.

WWYD if you knew that love doesn't exists, it's only mutual egoistic benefits exchange?

Comment

• if love doesn't exist, I would be single for the rest of my life.

what would you do if you found the cure for cancer?

Comment

• I will give it as free for cancer patients

Wwyd if you love the days you spend?

Comment

• I will go on vacation.
                    What would you do if you found out that your boyfriend/girlfriend is a super hero?

Comment

• nothing,but I would get surprised to know that my gf is a super hero.

what would you do if you got sent back in time to the dark ages, with the mission to cure the plague?

Comment

• I would ponder the consequences of far more people being alive in the 2000s. Would it he a good thing? More chances of a super genius, more chances of evil. Arrgh, tough to decide. Let's do it! Bring hack hygenic techniques and modern medicine.

WWYD if you could literally catch a cold to throw on someone else?

Comment

• I would use this power against one of my enemies.

what would you do if you could tell people the exact time they die?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alan_br View Post
                            I would use this power against one of my enemies.

You have enemies alan?

I will tell them to spend time with someone they love

Wwyd if you know someone here for several years and be friends but he wants to propose you officially?

Comment

• depeding on the person I could accept this propose.

Comment

• I would do nothing but yes, they would do anything with me after telling them of their time to die

wwyd if i fart a number of times

Comment

Working...
                                X