Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search "my horse Prince" on the playstore

Comment

• When i use my intuition..people call me crazy...but when it comes true...they blame me...what my fault is

Comment

• I say just Hi

Comment

• i'm fed up using interpals 'cuz sounds be a nobodyland. where is the nicest and kindest poeple at here?

Comment

• I'm back on Forum

Comment

• Baby corn is incredible.

Comment

• Are these forums declared legally dead yet? <_<

Comment

• Originally posted by sokar View Post
                  Are these forums declared legally dead yet? <_<
                  Might as well be. But I guess you haven't be declared legally dead either. Have not seen you here for awhile.

Comment

• I have nothing to say so I'd thought you all would like to know that so I am not thoughtless as you'd think I am for writing this sentence which may never end up in a novel form of a short dtory wtitten by Joyce Carol Oates and Honey cereal killers who deserve life for the period that will not be appearing tonight but might show up tomorrow with Annie who is my friend of misery who enjoys Metallica like I do but not at a wedding as that should be Whiye if Billy Idol, not Eric Idle is singing to always look on the bright side of life which is impossible if you are Marvin the Paranoid Android who does not use an iPhone like the boss does who is taking the day off so I could type here forever and nobody will stop

Comment

• I find that polishing my interactions in order to make them sociable requires a tremendous efforts.
                      I have a tendency to expedite information flow , by being direct.
                      I dont often get pleasant results .

Comment

• And yea.....sometimes when i am free ....I am definitely gonna read all this 178 pages !!!!!.
                        Had anyone read it all yet ?

Comment

• dasal dasal dasal... a big bang fart sound heard on Planet Mars... no doubt... Khan is there...

Comment

• Originally posted by strangerzero View Post
                            dasal dasal dasal... a big bang fart sound heard on Planet Mars... no doubt... Khan is there...

Sound from mars can never reach earth. It's vacuum out there dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by spicy-Sucrose View Post
                              And yea.....sometimes when i am free ....I am definitely gonna read all this 178 pages !!!!!.
                              Had anyone read it all yet ?
                              I read a lot of it. It is interesting to see all the people who have come and gone from this section over the years. It used to be a lot more active and I still remember many of the people from the begging of these pages that made it so fun here.

Comment

• I always feel grateful to Alloh when I decided to go to Baturaden not anyer...Alhamdullilah...

Comment

Working...
                                X