No announcement yet.

Feel free to say anything

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you Erik. but I am been dealing with Menopause for two years now. And it could go on for another three to eight years. can't imagine any woman doing that to a male unless it's under life threatening conditions.

Comment

• Originally posted by jadedlady69 View Post
      thank you Erik. but I am been dealing with Menopause for two years now. And it could go on for another three to eight years. can't imagine any woman doing that to a male unless it's under life threatening conditions.
      You're welcome but you are also allowed to laugh when they show bloopers of athletes receiving such a jolt. At least it won't last for years for us Owww...

Comment

thank you Erik. but I am been dealing with Menopause for two years now. And it could go on for another three to eight years. can't imagine any woman doing that to a male unless it's under life threatening conditions.
        Hormone therapy will help with the hot flashes, the insomnia and the irritability. My wife was on hormones for a couple of years and then the doctor weaned her off them. (The negative side effects of hormone therapy include heart attack and stroke. I just increased her life insurance during this period but it didn't pay off.)*

*joke

Comment

• thanks Roger. I tried hormone therapy for a little while. It wasn't working. Maybe I should have tried longer but since I wasn't seeing any results I stopped. My doctor and I went over all the side effects. and not only is there risk of strokes. there is also the risk of about five different types of cancer. Wasn't worth the risks. The longer you stay on the higher the cancer risk.

Comment

thanks Roger. I tried hormone therapy for a little while. It wasn't working. Maybe I should have tried longer but since I wasn't seeing any results I stopped. My doctor and I went over all the side effects. and not only is there risk of strokes. there is also the risk of about five different types of cancer. Wasn't worth the risks. The longer you stay on the higher the cancer risk.
            Madam, you can consume soybean...my mom always consume it...soybean milk or everything contains soybean..i wish you dont allergic with soybean...the soybean can replace the hormone therapy

Comment

• Originally posted by Narenayu View Post

Madam, you can consume soybean...my mom always consume it...soybean milk or everything contains soybean..i wish you dont allergic with soybean...the soybean can replace the hormone therapy
              That’s a good idea. A woman I know also tried B+ vitamin therapy. She claims it worked.

Comment

• Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

That’s a good idea. A woman I know also tried B+ vitamin therapy. She claims it worked.

I dont know because i havent menopause yet...when my mom talked to me what she felt...i thought soybean is good..as i read about soybean..it is good for womens hormone...in other hand i seldom take chemical pills..just use food as medicine and dicipline to consume when i wasnt good (cold for example)

Comment

• I have nothing. zero,zip, nada, zilch, empty, blank, mindless, inane, void...

Comment

• ebaat' what is the huynya?

Comment

• I have no idea what a hell is it.

Comment

Working...
                      X