No announcement yet.

Words of Wisdom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want to be wise, I love what I am. (Taken from Khan's Book of Donkey wisdom, Vol-1, Chap-1, Pg-1)

Comment

• Dont listen khan or try to annoy him...

Comment

• All things are difficult before they are easy - Chinese proverb

Comment

• Kick back everyone when they laugh on you. (Taken from Khan's Book of Donkey wisdom, Vol-2, Chap-5, Pg-45)

Comment

• when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie

THAT'S AMORE

Comment

• Outside noisy, inside empty - Chinese proverb

Comment

• smell, smell and smell, where I go? (Taken from Khan's Book of Tensions, Vol-5, Chap-3, Pg-54)

Comment

• Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without one - Chinese proverb

Comment

• Don't dip your pen in the company inkwell.

Comment

• Weekend is for hibernation..

Comment

• love is blind and greed is insatiable - Chinese proverb

Comment

• Cartoonists are always half a cartoon but after marriage, they become full cartoons (Taken from Khan's book of future wisdom, Vol-3, Chap-5, Pg-23)

Comment

• if you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow - Chinese proverb

Comment

• One day Alan will become a Chinese philosopher due to his Chinese Proverbs (Taken from Khan's book of future wisdom, Vol-3, Chap-5, Pg-20)

Comment

• Today, 03:39 AM

One day Alan will become a Chinese philosopher due to his Chinese Proverbs (Taken from Khan's book of future wisdom, Vol-3, Chap-5, Pg-20)

thanks Mr. Khan because of this I'll send another chinese proverb.

O.T: look for a thing until you find it and you will not lose your labor - Chinese proverb

Comment

Working...
                                X