Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Joke I heard in my Social Psychology class...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Joke I heard in my Social Psychology class...

A man walks into a bar looking for a date.
    He surveys the entire bar until he finds one attractive woman.
    After thinking about it for several minutes, he finally goes up to her.
    He says to her: "Hi, how are you doing? Would you like me to buy you a drink?"
    To his surprise, she yells at him: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH ME?"
    Shocked and embarrassed, he quickly walks away from her to a booth to sulk while everyone stared at the two.
    A few minutes later, she comes up to him and says: "Hey, sorry for earlier. I'm a social psychologist, so I wanted to see how you and everyone would react to something so bold and shocking. How about we go get a drink?"
    He looks up and replies: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO PAY $200 TO SLEEP WITH YOU?"

I thought he would back to yell at her so everyone can hear

Comment

i do not get it

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael1007 View Post
        A man walks into a bar looking for a date.
        He surveys the entire bar until he finds one attractive woman.
        After thinking about it for several minutes, he finally goes up to her.
        He says to her: "Hi, how are you doing? Would you like me to buy you a drink?"
        To his surprise, she yells at him: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH ME?"
        Shocked and embarrassed, he quickly walks away from her to a booth to sulk while everyone stared at the two.
        A few minutes later, she comes up to him and says: "Hey, sorry for earlier. I'm a social psychologist, so I wanted to see how you and everyone would react to something so bold and shocking. How about we go get a drink?"
        He looks up and replies: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO PAY $200 TO SLEEP WITH YOU?"
        Then a third person comes along.

"Let me introduce myself, I'm a lawyer. I can really f*k someone and I charge far more for my time. Now who wants to sue who?"

Comment

good joke.....hahahaha hahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha aaaaaahhhh ahahahah ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
          (Sorry guyz... Khan is died. Funeral ceremony will be held on 2am on Planet Mars soil. All interpallers are cordially invited. Thank you)

Comment

Originally posted by strangerzero View Post
            good joke.....hahahaha hahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha aaaaaahhhh ahahahah ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
            (Sorry guyz... Khan is died. Funeral ceremony will be held on 2am on Planet Mars soil. All interpallers are cordially invited. Thank you)
            Then why did you still post here?..i think death angel forget the schedule

Comment

Working...
            X