Interpals cliches :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interpals cliches :)

Hey everyone i thought that would be fun idea to discuss stereotypes and cliches we see evryday on interpals

The last topic dealing with clichés degenerated quite quickly into insults and invectives. Are you sure you want to go there???

Three clichés which I'm tired of are:

1. Turks are perverts
    2. Catholic priests are pedophiles
    3. Muslims are terrorists

Comment

If you message me with "Hi, how are you ", I won't reply you.

Comment

Originally posted by VandalValo View Post
        If you message me with "Hi, how are you ", I won't reply you.
        Yes, that’s a good one. Another cliché I see is that Eastern European women wear a lot of makeup. Or that Russians like to get drunk on vodka.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
          The last topic dealing with clichés degenerated quite quickly into insults and invectives. Are you sure you want to go there???

Three clichés which I'm tired of are:

1. Turks are perverts
          2. Catholic priests are pedophiles
          3. Muslims are terrorists

well i should have guess someone would come up with it.
          i was meaning some lil specific things like the more you comment on photos the more you get popular
          i never meant sterotyping people with their race or beliefs i think you should know the line between that , but i respect everyones thoughts hope you will grow mentally and learn to see behind your judges have a nice day my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Kadifekaftan View Post

i was meaning some lil specific things like the more you comment on photos the more you get popular
            i never meant sterotyping people with their race or beliefs i think you should know the line between that , but i respect everyones thoughts hope you will grow mentally and learn to see behind your judges have a nice day my friend
            You should have been more specific in your original post. I also think you don’t quite understand that I do not believe these things myself. I’m only posting the clichés I see others expressing regularly on these forums.

Comment

You should have been more specific in your original post. I also think you don’t quite understand that I do not believe these things myself. I’m only posting the clichés I see others expressing regularly on these forums.

A cliché has always a part of truth, always. Comme on dit, y a pas de fumée sans feu

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

A cliché has always a part of truth, always. Comme on dit, y a pas de fumée sans feu
                You must be drunk to say that. Everybody knows French people drink wine nonstop while eating their baguette.

Comment

People here always ask the same questions..what is your job?...

Comment

ghana has many men pretending to be women

Comment

You must be drunk to say that. Everybody knows French people drink wine nonstop while eating their baguette.

Sorry, but as a good Breton, I'd rather focus on cider!

Comment

Not a cliché but a true statement about online/offline and gender is if a woman says X, men will pay more attention than if a man said the exact same thing. And if she says X in real life, and a man says the same thing, the guys will listen more to the other men. My question is why this happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayunaren View Post
                          People here always ask the same questions..what is your job?...

professional parroting

Comment

I am frequently asked if I am married and whether I have WhatsApp or something to speak on outside of this

Comment

Originally posted by Kadifekaftan View Post

Interesting: you just turned yourself into a cliché.

Comment

Working...
                              X