Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start a small talk

How it works:

- Describe a situation (e.g., in a public restroom, at the horse races, ...)
    - The next poster tries to start a small talk appropriate (or rather inappropriate) for the situation above.
    - Repeat
    -------------------- Example ------------------------
    Poster #1:
    In a zoo

Poster #2
    (To a kid standing next): Did you know that parrots are able to mimic human speech by enslaving the restless spirits of the unquiet dead?

Standing in a line for a new phone.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Let me start.

In a waiting room before a job interview (with other applicants around).

there was a woman waiting for her turn. She had a baby in her arms and the baby was sleeping....

Comment

,if she did'nt get to cross the bridge soon the molten lava would envelope her and her child..

Comment

So she stood up, knocked down the office door and started yelling.......

Comment

" the molten lava is coming now, save me and my baby " ................................

Comment

"and save yourself too...." That's when the boss replied:

Comment

" I am sorry but I can't help you, your baby and myself because I am too weak, why don't you call the avengers? "

Comment

So she picked up the phone and called the avengers. but no one answered the phone. She was getting bored and hungry and frustrated. So she called pizza hut instead. She ordered two large pizzas and.........

Comment

she ate the pizzas with the man, suddenly she felt in love with the man because he was a good pizza eater

Comment

and was handsome too. So as she was about to ask for his number, the baby started crying. The woman stood up and........

Comment

took her baby with her, she went away without telling her whatsapp number to the man ...................................

Comment

and the man was shocked and angry. So he started chasing the lady. The lady was unaware of this. She walked for almost 5 hours and entered a basement. The boss followed. When he opened the basement door he saw..........

Comment

the lady smoking weed with the man's wife and two other guys .................................

Comment

that looked like they were Irish. The boss always carried a gun with him for safety purposes. He pulled out the gun, pointed at the two Irish men and said:......

Comment

start dancing an Irish song or I'll shoot .....................................

Comment

Working...
                              X