Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International influences : who/which country(ies) influence your political decisions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International influences : who/which country(ies) influence your political decisions?

jjjjjjjjjh
    Last edited by MaximusLeGrand; 11-28-2015, 10:58 AM.

In case of Poland it's certainly US. Also it used to be Germany - until the recent elections one month ago.

I don't think Poland has influence in the world - maybe in our region, but nothing more.

Comment

for Turkey, it's influenced by NATO's decisions as being a member of it. it has good relations and trade with u.s in west. it was used to be influenced by masons and zionists in past, but they're largely eliminated from power in Turkey in last 10 years. it influences mostly Arap countries.

Comment

eh germany and to a lesser extent US I guess, not that political decisions made her have a lot of meaning

Comment

South Africa is still in the bush, we've recently just discovered fire

Comment

Croatia and Mongolia...

Comment

Probably EVERY country in Europe has the influence of the U.S.

Comment

Sry,slight relapse.

Mzzls
                Last edited by Letercombinatie; 11-24-2015, 08:12 PM. Reason: change

Comment

The U.S. (wow, what a surprise)
                  And China.
                  Last edited by TheCheeseWeasel; 11-25-2015, 11:42 AM. Reason: pic

Comment

The US is a given for all. I'd say movements by Pakistan,China, Russia majorly dominate our foreign policies and internal actions. Britain lost influence in the 80s which was grabbed by China.

Comment

US, China, Russia, Germany, Spain, Brazil... I like to see things from all perspectives. I usually support one more than another, but I still give all a chance. There are only interests in this world. No country is good or bad at all. Money, money, money... Interests.

Comment

The US, undoubtedly. Germany (and the EU) also influences us, even more so than the US. NATO influences our military decisions, EU influences our domestic decisions, and the US just cheers us on when we make our military decisions...
                        The joys of being British.

Comment

We are alone no east no west!

Comment

Working...
                          X