No announcement yet.

What's your ideal birthday gift?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually nothing material at all,if I want something I'll go out and buy it for myself. A perfect gift for me would be just hanging out with friends,taking shit and having a few drinks.
    http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psc2148036.jpg

Comment

I am not very sure. I'd say technological products such smartphones or computers, yet they are too pricy and if the products are decided by someone else I'm worried about not being what I liked. So perhaps chocolate or candies as easier options.
      ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) I'm watching you

Comment

Kangaroo sausages and quokka steak...

Comment

The best gift is... when with my friends go out together, and we do something together. For example adventure park, or a new adventure, and the end of day drink.
          Usually with my brothers go to cinema, or match, or everywhere, just together (without girlfriend/wife/boyfriend). We give and get 'our free time'.
          But my "ideal birthday gift" travel somewhere with my family and friends together. (Italy, Praga or Spain). yeah, it would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg3001 View Post
            Kangaroo sausages and quokka steak...
            Unacceptable!! No quokka steak!! No-no!!

OT: not being with you is such a gift though..

Comment

Something i would find useful or really want.
              Some sort of a cake also makes me happy if i don't have to bake it myself, lol.

In any case, if i see people going out of their way to get me something, it really touches me. Smiles are also nice

Comment

A thought, a word is enough. Please send them today ! (***fishing for birthday wishes***)

Comment

this year, the wish I made before blowing out my birthday candle. Any other year, a book.

Comment

A magic lamp.

Like that I can make 3 impossible dreams come trues.

Comment

My vote goes to techn gifts. Nowadays there is a huge assortment of cool products like drones, robots, smart devices, and telescopes. I would LOVE to get something like this, especially since many of them are actually pretty cheap. So no guolt haha I have spend two hours yesterday browsing a gift-finding service (see here https://www.geekwrapped.com/interests#Buying-Guides ). Definitely good to know that there are many creative options for people on a budget, like myself.

Comment

Birthday sex with my boyfriend

Comment

Something practical, like, a nice meal, clothing or a Korean grammar dictionary. Money would be nice, too.

Comment

Working...
                          X