Viewing others profile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing others profile

Why do some people like to view others profile? What is the meaning of doing that?

1. Because this site was made solely for the purpose of knowing other people and make friends based on what you see, no? Else you can just use omegle.
    2. Well... if you only like to read your own profile maybe you should get checked for 'Acute Narcissism Disorder"

Comment

I often view others people's profile because I like to read them. I also view some profiles because they have interesting photos . However, I don't send messages to most of the profiles I visit because I don't know how to start a communication.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolli55 View Post
        Why do some people like to view others profile? What is the meaning of doing that?

To get to know a little better who is behind the photo or the post. Nothing more.

Comment

Wait, I will visit your profile too, don't feel lonely and neglected, I luv u 2

Comment

Out of curiosity, or they simply want to learn more about people that interest them, for making friends with others.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenBull View Post
              I often view others people's profile because I like to read them. I also view some profiles because they have interesting photos . However, I don't send messages to most of the profiles I visit because I don't know how to start a communication.

This is the same with me.

Comment

To see if there's anything interesting there.

Comment

All the reasons is called spying you

Comment

LOL! What a question! Ok, I have a guess. People view other profiles because they are desperate. This website is nothing but a bunch of desperate souls.

Comment

What? People are visiting your profile? That is extremely unusual. This can only mean one thing. Foreign intelligence agencies are collecting your information. You are being watched.

Comment

I agree with what a lot of users have said, it's a way to get a glimpse of the people they may or may not find interesting enough to strike a conversation with. Maybe see if they even speak similar languages and what kind of contact they're looking for from other users. It's at least a way to break the ice with someone online. We do happen to have profiles on here for a reason after all. Why go through all the trouble to NOT have people take a gander? I find the people who have blank or next to blank profiles a little fishy on here.

Comment

Isn't the real question why do people view profiles but then not say a thing? In the few days, I've been here, I've had six views, no messages. Then again, I've looked back at some, and said nothing because I don't want to seem intrusive. But that is my rationalization. I think we want to seem cool and confident by not saying something that could possibly reflect poorly on ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Flaminguera View Post
                            LOL! What a question! Ok, I have a guess. People view other profiles because they are desperate. This website is nothing but a bunch of desperate souls.
                            Agreed... It's scary!

Comment

Because we want to know them and see how they look. You don't go randomly sending messages to completely unknown people do you?

Comment

Working...
                              X