Topic for hyper people and strange personalities :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topic for hyper people and strange personalities :D

Generally speaking, I'm usually quite hyper and its hard for me to find someone without thinking I'm a psycho because I'm so upbeat and smile a lot so come on weird and upbeat people. LET US REJOICE !

How do we rejoice? http://screamintothevoid.com/ ???

Comment

There is nothing wrong about being hyper and cheerful person. What matters is the way of releasing it. You can do it in constructive or destructive way. You can either amuse people or make them angry by that.
      I think that one should not bother people with their excessive gaiety, especially when there is no apparent reason for that.

Comment

Being hyper is fine. Just find a constructive way to express/release the energy you have within. I was also hyper as a young man and took up high-adrenaline sports to compensate. Doing activities like that also make you a more interesting person...you'll have more to say, more to recount because you'll be doing things most people just dream of or watch on TV.

Comment

How annoying is it when people say "calm down"... I hate it! lol

Comment

hyperwut? hyperactive?
            I thought it was just a fancy word for naughty babies...

Comment

I agree Karen!!

Comment

I am not hyper. I like hypotheses because of science and hypotenuses because of math and hypodermic needles because blood doesn't bother me and hype hype hooray!!!

Comment

Working...
                X