No announcement yet.

What is the craziest thing you've done?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the craziest thing you've done?

Sometimes everyday routine drives us crazy... And in certain mood we get the guts to do some crazy things. I wanna know what they are~~;D

I remember once I went to bed at 11 pm and slept 8 hours straight!!! That was wild! :-O

Comment

Originally posted by Joe770505 View Post
      Sometimes everyday routine drives us crazy... And in certain mood we get the guts to do some crazy things. I wanna know what they are~~;D

Once, I wore my underwear inside out for a whole day. Felt like such a rebel!

Comment

The craziest thing I ever did was to reply to this question. Man, everything after this is going to be duller than play-doh used as a steak knife.

Comment

I let a cat go, alive, and I shared a cake. Craziest and sadest things ever :/

Comment

One time I had a second can of soda, a few hours after my first.
            Yo, reggae vacation mon.

Comment

Police caught me smoking pot knowing that's illegal i almost peed my pants.

Comment

riding a bike downhill on a dare, knowing the bike didn't have working brakes

Comment

My house in semarang is near cemetary and famous as haunted house..people know i seldom stay over there also so it makes the house so quiet..last week i started to sell a new product..a lamp with speaker (via bluetooth) and i came back to semarang and installed the lamp because i wanted to try it..and my best friend came to my house and borrowed my car so people thought i was going outside with her..in the midnight i felt so annoyed when i prayed because some men sat down and joked in the cemetary and so noisy..i connected the lamp with my smartphone and started to play indonesian ghost voice (kuntilanak laughing voice) from youtube..when the men heard the voice, they already realized the voice came from my house and stopped their joke and i didnt hear their noisy again (i though they came back home)...

Comment

Working...
                  X