Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got sucked in by a scammer yesterday, I thought I was to smart for that!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got sucked in by a scammer yesterday, I thought I was to smart for that!

Friends,

I got sucked in by a scammer yesterday, I thought I was too smart for that!

the profile was a girl ( of course ).. but in mexico. Well I write to EVERY girl in mexico, and say HOLA. If you are reading this, and you live in mexico. I will get to you. its a very long list.

So I looked at her profile, and then I got a "hi". of course I said hola. she asked what are you doing, i said I am at work.

Then she put this long copy and paste note about she was in the united states Marine Force..and she was retiring in 30 days. she is in iraq. I said I had to go.. I started to get a weird feeling.. .They she said WAIT... let talk through email. There was mis spellings in her note. ( another red flag )

I blocked her. But I was MAD at my self that I got sucked in that far. Usually I block them at HI.

I reported her, but I still see her active. Just waiting to pounce on the next guy.. jajajajajj

So if you see anyone from the united States marine force. ( we do not call it that ) its a scam.

Block and report are your best friends. use this quickly.

Thank you for reading, have a nice day.

PS, if you live in Mexico, I want to meet you, and be friends!!!!!

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Then don't get angry, get even - report the oxygen thief!

Comment

Friends,

has anyone got sucked in to talking to a scammer??

Please share your tips. Thank you.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

There are loads of scammers on this website. No need to make a big deal out of it. Just block them and report them thats all

Comment

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
          ^..............^

Comment

I like talking to scammers. It's interesting linguistic data.

Comment

Originally posted by _loki View Post
              I like talking to scammers. It's interesting linguistic data.
              What type of data? Syntactical differences between 2nd language West Africans from the Niger Delta region verses former Soviet republics?

Comment

The only one that I got was a new account of a french girl that straight out spammed with an encrypted link offering me group sex with her some of her friends.
                Do you live in México?

Comment

I was contacted by a scammer today. At first, I wondered what a beautiful 27 year-old woman would want with some old married fart like me... Then I saw on her profile that someone else had identified "her" as a scammer and provided a link to prove it.

Probably a stupid Nigerian guy is behind all this...

Comment

The scammer on IP let me hope that hell exists, eternal purgatory for their souls would be justified. And perhaps a deadly and painful cancer till they reach their afterlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X